Author Topic: 50 at Philly Powerhouse: No beef with Cassidy, makes fun of Kanye  (Read 628 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: 50 at Philly Powerhouse: No beef with Cassidy, makes fun of Kanye
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 02:10:03 PM »
^ His album barely just went platinum...its pretty obvious that people are finally realizing how wack his music is...since Kayne is selling more then him, he resorts to starting these pointless beefs...hoping to sell some records...

People ain't feelin g-unit anymore man...yeah they were popular...couple years ago...if they actually have some intelligence and create some innovative and creative music, their records wouldn't be flopping...why do you think Kayne's record is selling?...

Well actually i take that back, you did make a good point, that stupid i'll quit making music or something 50 proclaimed if Kanye sold more than him didn't mean shit, it just got people hyped up who couldn't see through the fact it was only a tactic to sell records. And even then he didn't quit, like you said Kanye is selling more, but do you know the numbers to back this up?? (Sales numbers).
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

Lil D

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2007, 03:58:58 PM »
while 50 is doin stupid shit like this Kanye is killin Curtis on soundscan, 6 weeks in and kanye is Still in the top 10, curtis is down at #21, Kanye is almost 500.000 ahead of curtis.
LOL KANYE IS REALLY ON CURTIS MIND LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2007, 04:02:52 PM »
LOL 50 IS THE FUNNIEST NIGGA IN THA WORLD!!! i dc if hes fallin off, hes the FUNNIEST NIGGA EVER!

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2007, 05:36:10 PM »
^ His album barely just went platinum...its pretty obvious that people are finally realizing how wack his music is...since Kayne is selling more then him, he resorts to starting these pointless beefs...hoping to sell some records...

People ain't feelin g-unit anymore man...yeah they were popular...couple years ago...if they actually have some intelligence and create some innovative and creative music, their records wouldn't be flopping...why do you think Kayne's record is selling?...

Well actually i take that back, you did make a good point, that stupid i'll quit making music or something 50 proclaimed if Kanye sold more than him didn't mean shit, it just got people hyped up who couldn't see through the fact it was only a tactic to sell records. And even then he didn't quit, like you said Kanye is selling more, but do you know the numbers to back this up?? (Sales numbers).

Yeah...like Lil D said...Kayne sold like 1.5 million...while Curtis just went platinum...

Still its crazy how Curtis used to sell millions of records like a month or 2 back in the days....

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2007, 06:05:46 PM »
lmao at him dancing

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Okka