Author Topic: A-Rod opts out of contract with the Yanks and is a Free Agent  (Read 1329 times)

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
Re: A-Rod opts out of contract with the Yanks and is a Free Agent
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 10:33:33 AM »
1. Pierre
2. Furcal
3. Loney
4. Arod
5. Kemp
6. Martin
7. Kent
8. Ethier

Penny, Lowe, Billingsly, Schmidt.

CL: Saito.

thats fucking money, that line up and rotation = RINGS.  god damn it, the dodgers better get it done.

** if the trade for johan santana goes through, then the rotation will be Santana, Penny, Lowe, Schmidt, Billingsley.  THAT is a scary rotation.

We're suppose to be trading for Santana? Where u hear this?

$Eg2$

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2007, 10:42:26 AM »
THe dodgers arent even being talked about as a possibility. There saying ANgels,Giants,BoSox,Tigers,Cubs ????
WOuld be dope if the dodgers did pull it off though  8)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007, 11:07:22 AM »
A-Rod has had 4 good playoff series and 4 bad ones...I wouldn't really call him a choker.  Don't let the Yankee fans tell you what they think of him.  If it wasn't for A-Rod, the Yankees would have missed some playoffs in these past seasons. 

herpes

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2007, 02:58:25 PM »
Yankees were going to offer him 30 Million PLUS

But as a Yankee fan...Peace Out A-Rod.

nah it was 28 million a year over 5 or 6.

herpes

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 03:05:20 PM »
I'm calling it now.... arod will be a giant.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007, 03:18:48 PM »
SF is saving a shit load dumping Bonds. That's a possibility. I think he'll be an Angel, Arturo Moreno may not like the idea of paying A-Rod money, but word is his a huge fan of A-Rod and the Angels are in a large market, and Arturo is a billionaire so it's not like he can't afford it. Hell, he can pay A-Rods whole salary in cash if he truly wanted too.

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2007, 04:36:26 PM »
I hope the Angels get him so he can win MVP and they can lose in the first round

and while he's at it he can make Arte Moreno raise the beer prices to give him a bigger cut

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2007, 05:15:11 PM »
he's coming to LA 8)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2007, 05:38:20 PM »
1. Pierre
2. Furcal
3. Loney
4. Arod
5. Kemp
6. Martin
7. Kent
8. Ethier

Penny, Lowe, Billingsly, Schmidt.

CL: Saito.

thats fucking money, that line up and rotation = RINGS.  god damn it, the dodgers better get it done.

** if the trade for johan santana goes through, then the rotation will be Santana, Penny, Lowe, Schmidt, Billingsley.  THAT is a scary rotation.

We're suppose to be trading for Santana? Where u hear this?

i doubt it will happen, but its a nice wish.

http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2007/09/kempkershawn-fo.html

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2007, 05:54:15 PM »
listen, he opted out cuz he wants more money. the yankees are gunna offer him more later and hell be back in pinstripes. the other reason is obv. steinbrenner told arod to do it, so he could take the spotlight away from the sox  8)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2007, 05:57:29 PM »
listen, he opted out cuz he wants more money. the yankees are gunna offer him more later and hell be back in pinstripes. the other reason is obv. steinbrenner told arod to do it, so he could take the spotlight away from the sox  8)

the yanks have repeatedly said that they wont negotiate with him if he opted out...

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2007, 06:00:26 PM »

the yanks have repeatedly said that they wont negotiate with him if he opted out...

thats what they say, but watch a-rod will be back. and if not you'll see a HUGE player come straight to new york.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2007, 06:05:07 PM »

thats what they say, but watch a-rod will be back. and if not you'll see a HUGE player come straight to new york.

i doubt it, when the announcement came through last night, about 90% of NY turned on arod, if you dont believe me, check out the yankees message board..either way, whoever ends up signing him will pay about 32-36 per year for his services.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2007, 06:07:55 PM »

i doubt it, when the announcement came through last night, about 90% of NY turned on arod, if you dont believe me, check out the yankees message board..either way, whoever ends up signing him will pay about 32-36 per year for his services.

well if he puts up the same stats, he'll be worth every penny.

herpes

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2007, 06:56:32 PM »

well if he puts up the same stats, he'll be worth every penny.

no one in sports is worth that money.