Author Topic: My caddy was in a accident!  (Read 194 times)

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
My caddy was in a accident!
« on: October 30, 2007, 03:37:42 AM »
On friday night my car was in a accident. It wasnt my fault. the other person has 3rd party insurance. so he will cover all damages on my cadillac. and the pannel beaters said that the whole back panel needs to be replaced and maybe also the door needs to be replaced and all the chrome parts also. So this could all cost up in the 10 thousand dollar area. So i may get a insurance pay out for between 18 thousand to 22 thousand i predict. If i get the pay out, i am coming to America at the end of this year to go cadillac shopping. Even if i dont get the pay out. i get my Cadillac fixed. but the only problem is i wont have a car for a while while it gets fixed.

And i had just put my car onto LPG on friday. that costed 3600 dollars, but i get a 3 thousand dollar government rebate. ( so almost all my money back for LPG conversion)
And i had just bought my 14inch Dayton, but they will come in handy to put on my new Cadillac.

I did have a 1978 Cadillac Coupe Deville..... i may get the same one, but in Dark Red, Burgandy. (The same one in Donnie Brasco)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Re: My caddy was in a accident!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 07:52:06 AM »
WHAT?! No pictures??!?  :o  ;D So who drove into who?
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 09:21:06 AM »
that sucks
hard to sell that shit now that it has a messed up title

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 09:29:34 AM »
On friday night my car was in a accident. It wasnt my fault. the other person has 3rd party insurance. so he will cover all damages on my cadillac. and the pannel beaters said that the whole back panel needs to be replaced and maybe also the door needs to be replaced and all the chrome parts also. So this could all cost up in the 10 thousand dollar area. So i may get a insurance pay out for between 18 thousand to 22 thousand i predict. If i get the pay out, i am coming to America at the end of this year to go cadillac shopping. Even if i dont get the pay out. i get my Cadillac fixed. but the only problem is i wont have a car for a while while it gets fixed.

And i had just put my car onto LPG on friday. that costed 3600 dollars, but i get a 3 thousand dollar government rebate. ( so almost all my money back for LPG conversion)
And i had just bought my 14inch Dayton, but they will come in handy to put on my new Cadillac.

I did have a 1978 Cadillac Coupe Deville..... i may get the same one, but in Dark Red, Burgandy. (The same one in Donnie Brasco)

come down to the 818 wit your g-ride on them d's

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 10:06:54 AM »
aint that a bitch
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 08:25:20 PM »
not to worry really.... either it will all be fixed by the other persons insurance company.... or i get a nice pay out. i just dont have a car for a while.

those Cadillacs can be picked up cheap in America.... but in Australia they are worth like double what they are in America.

and i am thinking about going out a finding a 1974  Cadillac Fleetwood  Talisman in the Red. Here are some pictures of one.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 08:26:45 PM »
^dope ride
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 09:18:46 PM »
won't it cost you more to ship it from America to Australia than if you just bought it in Australia?

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 09:31:39 PM »
cars in australia are hella expensive. a mercedes s550 is like 200 racks
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 09:49:50 PM »
won't it cost you more to ship it from America to Australia than if you just bought it in Australia?

well it only costs like 3 grand to ship a car. and right now the exchange rate is pretty much the same between american and australian dollar. and i believe it would work out cheaper if i went to united states to get it.

this is the one from Donnie Brasco:

« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 10:59:53 PM by don_boochi »

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 11:18:52 PM »
here are a few flicks of the damages on my car. FUCK