Author Topic: Snoop At MTV Europe Music Awards, Sexual Eroption  (Read 391 times)

maxpowers

• 'G'
Snoop At MTV Europe Music Awards, Sexual Eroption
« on: November 01, 2007, 04:12:28 PM »
Snoop hosted the the Mtv Europe awards and the song was played couple times in the background and the instrumental was played at the end of the show. So its really official. Done deal signed and ready to drop. ha ha ha.

But on the real, snoop dogg is the most popular rapper on the planet. Everybody knows snoop. Now Im gonna go fight my neighbor
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 04:14:50 PM by maxpowers »

lonestone

• 'G'
Re: Snoop At MTV Europe Music Awards, Sexual Eroption
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 04:29:26 PM »
The track ain't that hot. You for real?
Looking for mc's message me or email me. Peace.

messi19

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 05:26:38 PM »
Yeah catched a few minutes of that shit but you could tell Snoop lost it a lil bit at the beginning (didnt watch the rest so i cant judge) he seemed nerveous which anybody prolly would be.

About the single though. Snoop is..i unno anymore..from a Crip claimin LBC dude to
singin shit like this, doin shit with Pussycatdolls, Justin Timberlake and whatnot. Wack shit.
Can't actually believe that track is real, i would understand if the shit was like a lil joke like he just
did it for fun and shit but dude is serious with this wack shit.

maxpowers

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 06:40:41 PM »
i never said the track was hot. I just said snoop is popular all over the world. As for the track. Its not for me so I aint gonna check for it.

Dippafly

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 01:07:45 AM »
snoop wasnt nervous at all.  he put it down like only snooooooooop can.. and hte new single is gon blow!! its dope.
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 01:14:19 AM »
Yeah catched a few minutes of that shit but you could tell Snoop lost it a lil bit at the beginning (didnt watch the rest so i cant judge) he seemed nerveous which anybody prolly would be.

About the single though. Snoop is..i unno anymore..from a Crip claimin LBC dude to
singin shit like this, doin shit with Pussycatdolls, Justin Timberlake and whatnot. Wack shit.
Can't actually believe that track is real, i would understand if the shit was like a lil joke like he just

Can't be a crip forever

kemizt

messi19

« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 01:22:16 AM »

Can't be a crip forever

Yeah i understand but i mean to go from that to this is fucked up u feel me.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2007, 01:29:18 AM »

Can't be a crip forever

Yeah i understand but i mean to go from that to this is fucked up u feel me.

Well, I haven't heard his new single. but he has always kept it G on them pop songs

kemizt

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2007, 01:32:26 AM »
maybe the track will grow on me

maxpowers

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2007, 02:16:26 AM »
maybe the track will grow on me
Thats the difference with Snoop and someone like Dre. Once I hear Dre's single for his album, WOW i know its on. I didnt have to wait and let the chronic grown on me, once i put in the CD its over. Same shit with Doggystyle, MM LP, Documentary, Safe and Sound, Amerikkas Most Wanted, E1999, etc

Snoopafly-1986

« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2007, 03:43:14 AM »
track ain't that bad but not what expecting from Snoop lead single

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2007, 04:01:50 AM »
The official word from the label is that this is the warm up single. The album should be dropping around March.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2007, 10:22:20 AM »
The official word from the label is that this is the warm up single. The album should be dropping around March.

Yay!!! just in time for my bday!