Author Topic: Breaking News: Butch Cassidy Releasing First Ever Mixtape... For Free Download!  (Read 550 times)

Lazar

Sounds dope  8)

~Lucien~

let's hope this is not tagged  :-X

The Predator

Butch Cassidy adds some cool flavours to west coast songs, looking forward to the mix.

ToOoOoN!!!

tight news! cant wait to heat some new music from butch!!!

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The only song out of those I heard before is Lay Low by Snoop. The Eastsidaz albums were never hit records, and they never released a hit single. The westcoast to me is Rasco, Del, Hiero, Planet Asia, Ras Kass, Kurupt, Above The Law, Will I Am, Game, Cypress, Defari, etc.

I'll say it again, what has this dude ever released? no guest appearence b.s.

Well... considering that The Eastsidaz went Platinum, I would consider that a "hit" record.. Unless you have a different criteria for a hit record than the rest of the entire music industry...

Now... you stated "released"...and I gave you an answer. Had you stated a solo release, then I would have told you that his album under Universal never came out. He claims label politics and I've only heard his side so I can't elaborate on that. However, "Playas Life" is his long awaited solo release and it's one that many West Coast rap fans have been waiting a long time for (with the exception of you of course).

The names that you listed are great in their own right.... there's more to the West than that though. You should check out some of the stuff that's dropped on this site and other West related sites. You will find a lot of good stuff.

Thanks for replying though... Hopefully Butch will have gained a new fan if you happen to check his stuff and like it.

Peace..

Styles   
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

everlast1986

Damn that looks like an actual album with just those guest appearances.

ToOoOoN!!!

Damn that looks like an actual album with just those guest appearances.

yeah! i was thinking the same thing,cant wait to hear this!!! 8)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah... those are the names they rattled off when I asked who was on the mixtape. I wouldn't be surprised though if a couple of those are album cuts that are on the mixtape for promotional purposes. 

Elano

BREAKING NEWS ?  :D

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
BREAKING NEWS ?  :D

Yes.. I know it has a bit of dramatic flair... but I felt that since I was damn near woken up at midnight for this I thought that I would give it that "this just in" touch.. :)

Lunatic

Yes.. I know it has a bit of dramatic flair... but I felt that since I was damn near woken up at midnight for this I thought that I would give it that "this just in" touch.. :)
LOL
worth it styles, u know how much love this board got for BC
 8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ToOoOoN!!!

LOL
worth it styles, u know how much love this board got for BC
 8)

yup yup! and it's always nice to hear some new butch music!

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
Damn can't wait to hear some new Butch!!

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
How is this breaking news? Ive never even heard of him, whats he ever released?

slap yo self