Author Topic: Watch Big Wy's New "Piru Love 3000" Video!! (For Bloody Mary, Mausberg & 4Bent)  (Read 965 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lil Hawk is locked up. Not sure for what though. I can confirm that later.

I am not certain if Brazy was in any videos, but I do know that about a year and a half ago I posted a live performance of Brazy at The Key Club with The Relativez that my boy Jamar filmed. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

MarshColin

ask big wy do he got some unreleased songs by b-brazy,and if he do,could he release it,release and street album or mixtape by b-brazy or something

That would be dope. They could make it a really positive thing and donate the proceeds to his family or an anti-violence charity. I think between siccness, raptalk, and dubcnn it could sell really well.

BG Dresta

another question, did B-Brazy appear in any music videos?? cause i remember him as beeing a rapper mostly in the backround...

He was on the Damu Ride video and on the Bloods Documentary...hes on these also

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_562BuztG2s

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2Fo29-CVOrQ (click links on the side to see more parts)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=APFRKve4QiU (click links on the side to see more parts)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Big Wy interview tomorrow night.. all of the questions in this thread will be asked...

If you have any more, please let me know here... thanks...

BIG SB

could have swore bloody mary was from fruittown brims and wasnt a piru

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ I'll find out... I will be interviewing Wy tomorrow anyway... so that leaves me another question to ask.

papa-smurf

yea also ask big wy whats up with lil hawk,do he still talk to lil hawk?how long do lil hawk got?why he dont never mention lil hawk?i never heard him say free lil hawk,i heard some bad shit about lil hawk that i dont wonna speak on because it might not be true,But how that nigga doing?do wy still keep in touch with ronnie ron and the rest of the dangerous niggas he use 2 be label mates with,like tweety bird loc and them,i heard it was alot of fights at the label between the crips and the bloods,did he, b-brazy or hawk or them ever get into a fight with one of the nation wide rips,or was that just a rumor?

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
styles peep your PM

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
Lil HAWK IS LOCKED UP FOR A MURDER.

THERE IS A SET CALLED FRUIT TOWN BRIMS, WHICH IS AN OFFSHOOT OF FRUIT TOWN PIRU, 2 DIFFERENT SETS.

Tha Psycho Hustla

why do they show redrum781?he aint dead right?remember there popped up a song on the forum by him(?)
is lil stretch dead?some say yes, some say not.
who is 4bent?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 07:25:27 AM by Tha Psycho Hustla »

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
they show Redrum because he is mentioned in the shout-out of the song, for all of the people that were apart of the original Piru Love song...

I will find out about Lil Stretch...

4Bent a.k.a. Billboard was a part of The Black Wall Street...

Ask Wy if he can release those unrleased 4bent tracks. I doubt it though because Fase is sort of in charge.

Lazar

Wow, that song is sick  :o

KC-HOODSTA

Why not B-Brazy?

Brazy wasn't a Piru.... a Blood yes, but not a Piru...

Yeah but that was still his homeboy. And this is like a B.I.P. type song. Should've atleast mentioned him.

they've done so many songs together also

i can't believe he did one with mack 10