Author Topic: It's not the world that's ridiculous, it's the people in it!!  (Read 338 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
It's not the world that's ridiculous, it's the people in it!!
« on: November 05, 2007, 05:24:05 PM »
Trustees of a school district in Bakersfield, Calif., will decide Monday night whether to allow posters bearing the nation's motto — "In God We Trust" — and other historical documents to be displayed in classrooms.

The display of posters of the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights will also be voted on Monday night.

Kern County High School District trustee Chad Vegas initially proposed the measure as a way of promoting patriotism. But the idea has sparked a contentious debate.

Board President Bob Hampton, a former teacher in the district, told The L.A. Times that he'll vote against the posters because they reflect a "spiritual agenda."

"The spiritual side of students belongs at home and at church, not in the educational system," Hampton said.

Source: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,308317,00.html

I don't know where to start. But you've got to be fuckin' kidding me. Kidding me!!! If people with properly functioning minds don't see a problem wit this have really big issues. Just read the 2 paragraph. How ridiculous does that sound??!! I don't know no more, not like I did in the first place, but still. I don't have a fuckin' clue no more.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 05:26:40 PM by QuietTruth »

Sparegeez

Re: It's not the world that's ridiculous, it's the people in it!!
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 07:38:07 PM »
ummm... What's the dealio? What are you so upset about? Removing the word "God" from classrooms?

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2007, 07:43:47 PM »
yeah people take religious shit way too seriously

AndrE16686

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2007, 08:21:21 PM »
That's some stupid shit, next they will ban the US $1 dollar bill in schools because they say 'in God we trust' on them.

Board President Bob Hampton, a former teacher in the district, told The L.A. Times that he'll vote against the posters because they reflect a "spiritual agenda."

^
LOL, what a dooshbag.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2007, 08:24:51 PM by The Overfiend »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 07:02:57 AM »
The display of posters of the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights will also be voted on Monday night.

Why don't they just take History out the classroom?

Narrator

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 07:29:33 AM »
It needs to say, "In Allah We Trust", and then it's OK.

Actually, once it says that, nobody can touch the shit cause if they do, R.U.F. will come and chop off their hands for offending Allah.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 07:49:21 AM »
Sooner or later all will be banned:
The Pledge Of Allegiance
Sayin' 'God Bless You' when you sneeze
The United States currency
The Oath you say on stand
The Oath when swearn in
America songs
The subject called History
I mean come on..

Here as it makes it's rounds in the suburbs, before you know it, they will try it in the Inner Cities. What's the fuckin' problem? The world was built on religion, what are you gonna do..

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 07:53:12 AM »
Really though the point ain't God right now, it's the point of the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights taken out of schools. Can ya say retarded?

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2007, 01:33:18 PM »
Really though the point ain't God right now, it's the point of the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights taken out of schools. Can ya say retarded?

Dude where are you getting this from? The teaching of the constitution and the decleration of independence will never be taken out of schools. I hope you mean the teaching of religion.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2007, 02:41:19 PM »
It's about fundamentally dismantling the institutions of America. taking away your rights and subjugating you. It's not a dumb move at all, it's a very smart move if you wish to create a horrible dictatorship and reduce the average citizen to serfdom. Now I know a lot of people laugh at this notion but this reaction is only held up on the grounds of what America used to be. What you have now is a group of truly ruthless cold blooded bastard elites who actually view you as their slaves, you are the weak and they are the masters and as such, they feel it is only right that they think for you. I should point out that these are not my words, they are part of the many teachings of Leo Strauss who is held as the iconic figure of the neocon movement. I should also point out that if you look a bit further down this page I posted dozens of quotes from the social engineers (the minds who mould this society) and what they say also is truly truly chilling.

When you lay bare what is actually occurring now, you will plainly see that America and for that matter the western world is being gutted and feasted upon. The enshrined rights of people are being blatantly torn away from them and through the guise of semantics "reforms" are taking place. These reforms now absolutely nothing to improve the protection afford to the individual, instead they cross the line which is supposed to seperate the citizen from the state. In regards to the drive towards driving religion out of society we can have endless debates going back and forth regarding the question is religion a good or bad thing but the central point and main motivation for dismantling religion can be explained by reading what Lenin and the bolsheviks thought about religion. It had absolutely nothing to do with freeing the peoples mind from the grip of religious enslavement and everything to with the bolsheviks assessing that religion was a big opposition group to their plans, What the people in the Ukraine and Caucus believed in would make them much more resistant to the type of horrific plans which the Bolsheviks had already set out in motion for the Kulaks.

I would recommend you try and read a book called Harvest Of Sorrow which documents this in a very succinct, detailed and sometimes painful way. The other notable aspect of the Bolsheviks ideology was not that they were against god like figures at all but someone who worshipped god would not worship them. Therefore essentially as evil and as crazy as they were wanted the adulation and worshipping as any meglomaniac does. When contrasting this to particularly America right now, of course there is a long way to slide but you have neocons openly calling for Americans who "give comfort to the enemy" to be locked up in concentration camps, you have the President describing the constitution as a piece of paper, you have the executive branch defying it's own executive orders, you have a massive police state emerging and a very brutal one at that. Along with this the dollar sliding which will if anything cause an even greater clamp down as anger really does spill over. Following the path of history and you follow the path of the future, the future is pretty grim right now unless people will stop being afraid to speak out and educate others as to what is really going on. I emphasise the key here, it's the incremental steps which are being taken which would allow for a potentially horrific dictatorship.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 03:14:49 PM by virtuoso »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2007, 02:58:59 PM »

Dude where are you getting this from? The teaching of the constitution and the decleration of independence will never be taken out of schools. I hope you mean the teaching of religion.

The article my nigga. They voting on it, whether to keep it in class or out. In this particular school of course. You read it the article? The dude's sayin' the posters of the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence and the Bill of Rights reflects 'spiritual agenda'.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2007, 03:13:10 PM »
I agree can disputed that at all

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2007, 03:17:40 PM »
yeah people take religious shit way too seriously