Author Topic: Call of Duty 4  (Read 3432 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Call of Duty 4
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2007, 11:21:01 AM »
damn..Javi kicked ass yesterday

lol remember that one game where we were on opposing teams and you ran at me and knifed me.  All of a sudden I hear movement behind so I turn around and there you are boom I die...too late for a reaction.  What tripped me out is that you just ran passed my teammate and I guess he didn't even see you lol

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2007, 11:35:19 AM »
Javii you reckon ull b on 2nite? did you decide to go prestige?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2007, 11:36:28 AM »
Javii you reckon ull b on 2nite? did you decide to go prestige?

Most likely, after I do all my studying. 

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2007, 04:15:15 PM »
damn..Javi kicked ass yesterday

lol remember that one game where we were on opposing teams and you ran at me and knifed me.  All of a sudden I hear movement behind so I turn around and there you are boom I die...too late for a reaction.  What tripped me out is that you just ran passed my teammate and I guess he didn't even see you lol

Buddy...i was on cloud nine when I knifed you lol. I jumped into the game like half way. My wireless connection keeps trippin out when I play call of duty.

Anyone else uses wireless?  Anywayz...I wont be playin Call of Duty for a couple of days...I need to study  :-\
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2007, 12:50:24 AM »
game is tight, we should make a dUBCC clan on 360 live.....but the thing thats pathetic is no co-op and even worse me and my brother both cant play online togethe, and we have our own live accounts no guest players. sigh

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2007, 05:00:30 PM »
Who's got this on ps3?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2007, 07:59:30 PM »
I have it on the PS3. 

El Duque, dude we got our ass kicked in my last match.  Good thing we won though thanks to JR_CLN and Illmatic_16 lol

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2007, 09:56:32 AM »
I have it on the PS3. 

El Duque, dude we got our ass kicked in my last match.  Good thing we won though thanks to JR_CLN and Illmatic_16 lol

word, me and you were like at the bottom lol....after that match...i went to some other game, where i basically got raped...i had 12 kills..and like 33 deaths(high score on my side), fuckin played some wicked clan lol...however, almost all my kills were knife attacks!!..they were so pissed off lol

I got to level 31! and fuckin when i signed in agian..it was back to level 24!!!!!!! im stuck at level 24 forever...thats happened like 3 times already

so i'll see what happens if i start a new profile....i'l add you two agian
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 10:00:52 AM by eS El Duque »

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2007, 10:00:52 AM »
I have it on the PS3. 

word, me and you were like at the bottom lol..

I got to level 31! and fuckin when i signed in agian..it was back to level 24!!!!!!! im stuck at level 24 forever...thats happened like 3 times already

Thats a problem tons of people are having on the PS3 version. If you make a new profile it will probably just happen again.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2007, 10:07:37 AM »
I have it on the PS3. 

word, me and you were like at the bottom lol....after that match...i went to some other game, where i basically got raped...i had 12 kills..and like 33 deaths(high score on my side), fuckin played some wicked clan lol...however, almost all my kills were knife attacks!!..they were so pissed off lol

Yea thats happened to my profile as well, im stuck at Prestige level 36!! Its so annoying cos i really need the Overkill Perk which is unlockable at level 38, i cant play without it, lol
I also need to buy a Mic, cos im like the only person who doesnt have a Mic in Javiis partys and its so annoying! lol

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2007, 10:10:08 AM »
I have it on the PS3. 

Yea thats happened to my profile as well, im stuck at Prestige level 36!! Its so annoying cos i really need the Overkill Perk which is unlockable at level 38, i cant play without it, lol
I also need to buy a Mic, cos im like the only person who doesnt have a Mic in Javiis partys and its so annoying! lol

Damn so its a problem only on the ps3? shitty deal.

Yea get a mic man..get a USB one if you got a wireless connection......I got a mic a couple of days ago...its dope :D

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #56 on: December 02, 2007, 10:20:46 AM »
if it happens agian with my new profile...i'll have to get it for the 360..i want prestige mode!

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2007, 10:45:30 AM »
Apparently a patch is coming soon fixing all the problems, but this is so annoying, why does this always happen on the PS3!

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2007, 01:53:03 PM »
Apparently a patch is coming soon fixing all the problems, but this is so annoying, why does this always happen on the PS3!

Because the ps3 online system is crap.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2007, 04:21:36 PM »

I hope that patch comes out...a shit load of people are getting it.

made a new profile..esluis66...went from level 1 to level 12 in two hours  8)

Had my best game ever...48 Kills! 23 deaths when i was level 6...(I know, i suck..but thats fuckin impressive to me!)