Author Topic: Thoughts on Jigga´s "American Gangster"  (Read 245 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Thoughts on Jigga´s "American Gangster"
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2007, 04:06:13 PM »
i just dont like jays new style of rapping since kingdom come. he sounds lazy and fragile

ehh, i guess that has to do with personal opinon but i think this album was hot.

no of course, i liked the album too just his new style grinds my nerves a litle bit when i can easily just jump to reasonable doubt in my itunes and hear him rip tracks

ahh resonable doubt...WHAT A FUCKING ALBUM!

westsiderider323

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2007, 04:33:11 PM »
i just dont like jays new style of rapping since kingdom come. he sounds lazy and fragile
i agree wit u homie
sounds kinda weak

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2007, 04:39:52 PM »
Jay gets an automatic pass from a lot of fans .....because he is Jay. And that's the honest truth. The album was cool at best. This is also coming from a fan of old Soul sound too. It was nice, don't get me wrong, but it's not the classic or near-classic that some people are making it out to be.

In a way it was good to tie it in to the movie, but it's also something that would have been better had he put a little more time in to it.

right bout not near a classic, but it also isnt awful, terrible, wack either. which is what im also hearing :-\. and wordd, good bout how it ties in with tha movie.

It's not wack by any means.... Wack is another term that has been grossly overused too.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ