Author Topic: Shook hands with Game  (Read 1200 times)

Blood$

Re: Shook hands with Game
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2007, 06:53:18 PM »
that's wassup

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2007, 06:55:31 PM »
Never wash yure hand again homie!!!!! lol
;D

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

Mygla

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2007, 08:37:35 AM »
smh at this topic...

So basically you're bragging about seeing and touching your idol?

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2007, 11:10:14 AM »
i once met game in frankfurt, snoop afterparty
he passed directly near me, and back then he was 100% the hardcore gangsta rap dude
he just wanted to pass real quick so i was like "sup game" and high and drunk as i was, i touched his shoulder like you do with non prominent normal people and its ok if youre cool
but seemed like it wasnt cool at all, i was soooo fucking close to feel his security guard's fist in my face... and this because of his reaction...

it was february 05 and i swear to god nobody in the club even knew this black guy right there was "game", only video in rotation here was dreams
so he shouldve been happy... but instead he been a complete dick

but yea, rappers are people, too - thats a at least a lil bit satisfying explaination...
but there are some rules that become active with beeing famous - and if you wanna live in the limelight you have to deal with it

but ive seen some pictures here in the forums where he actually smiles, so my hatred towards him become less and less with each picture i see - hrhrhr

later that night i had a conversation with soopafly and actually smoked a joint with him, so i still had a fucking great night
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 11:12:39 AM by DPG4Life »

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2007, 03:03:38 PM »
yeah i was there too cookies right?

but what are u talking hate it or love it and how we do were on heavy rotation in germany too...
game is very famous in germany maybe not like snoop, em or 50 but def. very known...but feb. 2005 was 2 month after the DOC came out...

westsiderider323

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2007, 03:05:40 PM »
whut he say to u?

nothin really...he just nodded his head and kept walking, it was just tight that he heard me
I didnt get a chance to talk to Taydoe, at tha time i didnt even know who he was, for the first 20 min I thought it was Steve Francis lol
I was in a grip of pictures though and I'm trying to hunt them down, anyone come across at anything holla  ;)
[/quote]
lol nice

Okka

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2007, 03:07:14 PM »
later that night i had a conversation with soopafly and actually smoked a joint with him, so i still had a fucking great night

Daamn, sounds dope  :) What did talk about with him??

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2007, 03:11:26 PM »
yea, its been in cookies, right...

hmmm, were the videos out yet???
im not 100% sure about it, but im absolutely sure about the moment he came in...
and the only thing that made him shine that night was the security surrounding him.. WOW, how great was that

but its fun to see when artists instead of enjoying themselves after a great show, walk in some place - just because they got paid for it - and make a face like worldwar III just broke out...

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2007, 03:26:22 PM »

well, music of course  ;D 8)
i produce myself, so this was one thing, and as a DPG fan i was interested in what he was about to bring out, what he's working on, etc.. man, theres tons of stuff two high motherfuckers can talk about

but he left early, cause he had something going with one of the background singers..
hey Azadis, did you notice what happend at... uhm, i dont really know what time it was, but it was very early, i think: CHECK OUT TIME ;D
it was hella funny
just like "reise nach jerusalem" (sorry, dont have an idea whats that in english) - everybody was looking for a chick to leave...
and dj jam, was the one left behind... talking to a few chicks, looked like the poor guy wasnt successful - looking pretty much desperate

damn, i was pissed dj quik didnt come with game,
i wanted to shake hands with him... thats actually why we went there

OchoCinco

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2007, 03:59:25 PM »
couple girls im firends wit went backstage with snoop....first the bodyguard let them in the room wit cube but he asked how old they were and they said 19(really 18) ,he said too young(they told me they didnt even kno which one cube was neways)...but not for old snoop hah they went n chilled wit snoop all night..these chicks are prob the whitest chicks too...told snoop they were cheerleaders so snoop made em dance while he video cammerd em hah

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2007, 01:49:45 AM »

i produce myself, so this was one thing, and as a DPG fan i was interested in what he was about to bring out, what he's working on, etc.. man, theres tons of stuff two high motherfuckers can talk about

but he left early, cause he had something going with one of the background singers..
hey Azadis, did you notice what happend at... uhm, i dont really know what time it was, but it was very early, i think: CHECK OUT TIME ;D
it was hella funny
just like "reise nach jerusalem" (sorry, dont have an idea whats that in english) - everybody was looking for a chick to leave...
and dj jam, was the one left behind... talking to a few chicks, looked like the poor guy wasnt successful - looking pretty much desperate

Yeah i remerbered it that was fun...and i was waiting on quik too....damn at the concert when he came on stage i was the only one in the crowd whon were screaming "hey look thats dj quik hey quik" noboby knew who he was :D

hey DPG 4 Life where are you from and do you have msn its hard to find a dpg fan in germany....

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2007, 04:27:03 AM »

it was hella funny

Yeah i remerbered it that was fun...and i was waiting on quik too....damn at the concert when he came on stage i was the only one in the crowd whon were screaming "hey look thats dj quik hey quik" noboby knew who he was :D

hey DPG 4 Life where are you from and do you have msn its hard to find a dpg fan in germany....

hehe, but when snoop stopped for the chronic break and asked "what you want?" starring at the crowd hoping they answer "the chronic" or something like that, i was that motherfucker screaming "DJ QUIK" - never screamed that loud in my life i guess
i thought he noticed it, cause he looked my way irritated for a second and then asked again... i was standing in the front row, pretty much directly in front of snoop
my 2nd scream wasnt that loud anymore...

you can hit me up at aim: CaliLuv

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2007, 07:57:43 AM »
...I went to some guy named Taydoe from BWS bday party on Saturday in hollywood. Game showed up later in the night and i got to shake his hand and tell him 'you aint doin shit but bringin tha motherfuckin westcoast back"  hahha
thats it...thought I'd share   ;D

you better disinfect your hand now.. now you got gay stripper disease...

K-9

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2007, 12:38:51 PM »
...I went to some guy named Taydoe from BWS bday party on Saturday in hollywood. Game showed up later in the night and i got to shake his hand and tell him 'you aint doin shit but bringin tha motherfuckin westcoast back"  hahha

messi19

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2007, 02:49:52 PM »

Too much time, too much time haha. Sad.