Author Topic: NEED MUSIC FOR MY OVERSEAS CD STORE IN JAPAN  (Read 127 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

NEED MUSIC FOR MY OVERSEAS CD STORE IN JAPAN
« on: November 07, 2007, 06:30:50 PM »
[COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]ANYONE ON HERE LOOKIN TO GET THERE MUSIC HEARD IN JAPAN WITH CDS PRESSED UP AND READY TO SELL HOLLA AT ME...I NEED 10 CD'S OF EACH ALBUM...POSTERS TOO..THEY WILL BE VERY HELPFUL...I JUST PARTNERED WITH WITH MY JAPANESE CLIENT AND OPENED UP A STORE IN OSAKA , JAPAN... TRYIN TO FILL OUR SHELVES UP....... UNDERGROUND CLOTHING IS ALSO A PLUS........

YOU CAN CONTACT ME CEE61RIDER@YAHOO.COM

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE
WWW.DOPE-LA.COM[/SIZE][/COLOR]

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
Re: NEED MUSIC FOR MY OVERSEAS CD STORE IN JAPAN
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 09:00:45 PM »
you got a store in compton rite

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

swangin and bangin

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 09:33:22 PM »
nice

i didnt know people in japan listin to hip hop shit and roc clothes like we do here

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 03:25:59 AM »
nice

i didnt know people in japan listin to hip hop shit and roc clothes like we do here

there is a huge hip hop fanbase in japan.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 08:16:18 AM »
Yeah I got a store in compton....but music in compton aint really sellen to cool.. So I made it into a t shirt shop...we still have music though but the focus aint towards music any more...heat transfers and silk screening....ringtones.....mp3 downloads and bootleggers got the market cornered in da hood......

So I hooked up one of the hottest dj's from japan and we opened up the music store out there...rap is very large...ask butch cassidy and damizza...my boy flew them out there in august....

But help me get westcoast music out there and ill help you get money out there...cd sales and shows....yes shows....