Author Topic: New "G-Unit West" Papa Smurf - On my Momma  (Read 231 times)

rayallen0

Piffmeister2008

Re: New "G-Unit West" Papa Smurf - On my Momma
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 12:21:01 AM »
fuck gunit west, gunit is dead!!

SAINTX3

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 09:25:43 AM »
G-Unit is a fuckin joke, always has been....we're talkin about a couple of guys who have never seen a prison cell naming theyre group "G-Unit". They're a bunch of fake wanna be gangsters that have the money and corporate backup to try an pull off the "look" but the only fighting they do is behind a mic. Yayo was in jail and a dude that was busted with him aired his ass out...that foo never left his cell!!! Pistol Pete saw Yayo and that foo ran in a building to hide....these guys are hilarious. they have balls when they have a camera in theyre face or when they make a song, thats about it. Theyre good entertainers to a lot of people...thats as far as ill go with it. All that other nonsense about drugs and guns and the "get rich or die tryin" lifestyle...NO. That was exactly what it was...a fuckin movie. Two thumbs Down!!!

Avalanche

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 10:54:38 AM »
g unit west is as real as death row east lol.

Raje

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 11:03:11 AM »
Tight beat...
Raje'
R2D2...
ASAP| 5482 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 1604 | Los Angeles | California | 90036 | 323.405.RAJE | www.MrBrackins.com

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 11:31:13 AM »
g unit west is as real as death row east lol.

G-Unit West is as real as BAYMAAC Inc.

What up Big Paybacc? Fa death doe..
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.