Author Topic: BG Knoccout and Fixxers  (Read 319 times)

EssCee

• 'G'
BG Knoccout and Fixxers
« on: November 08, 2007, 06:00:25 AM »
Last i heard was Knoccout could be going down - any news on this (hopefully he's not) and i thought the fixxers were releasing theyre album in August/September? any info on them?

DJSpin

Re: BG Knoccout and Fixxers
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 09:11:29 AM »
what?   bg knoccout on the fixxers album or working with them?

fixxers just droppede a mix cd to prequel the album that is supposedly coming out next month.. also amg got two solo mix cd's coming out soon too..  theres few threads about it already..but nothing about Knoccout

Okka

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 09:28:57 AM »
I thought that B.G. Knocc Out was in jail??

Okka

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 09:29:22 AM »
I thought that B.G. Knocc Out was back in jail??

Dopeisjay

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 10:00:28 AM »
no BG Knockout wasnt gonna work with the fixxers.. but he did want to do an album with Quik i think it was a full album.. from what i remember.. but yeah.. i think management didnt let it happen.. also another thing lookout for Quik to be involved With snoop's album Ego trippin.. and aswell as "Terrace Martins new album.. Them fixxers are helpin out on it..

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 10:03:47 AM »
Knocc should have done more music while he was out

EssCee

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 10:49:11 AM »
what?   bg knoccout on the fixxers album or working with them?

fixxers just droppede a mix cd to prequel the album that is supposedly coming out next month.. also amg got two solo mix cd's coming out soon too..  theres few threads about it already..but nothing about Knoccout

No theyre 2 separate questions - i wanted to know what they upton but didnt wanna do it over two threads. I read on dubcnn that there was a possibility of him going in and wondered if there was an update as i wanna hear some music from BGKO

~Lucien~

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2007, 11:51:03 AM »
no BG Knockout wasnt gonna work with the fixxers.. but he did want to do an album with Quik i think it was a full album.. from what i remember.. but yeah.. i think management didnt let it happen.. also another thing lookout for Quik to be involved With snoop's album Ego trippin.. and aswell as "Terrace Martins new album.. Them fixxers are helpin out on it..

yeah quik is helping out with mixing ego trippin I heard.
if so... that's a good thing. snoop & quik are the shit

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2007, 03:51:56 PM »
Knocc should have done more music while he was out

he was out for like 2 weeks lol

Dopeisjay

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2007, 04:52:51 PM »
Yup thats what Quik said at the club that night.. but he said the whole album.. and i was like whoa!.. yeah ya know.. like when dre mixed down the whole Jay-z album.. and yeah.. so who know's??.. rememeber Quik worked on more than half of 2pac's "All eyes on me" mixing and shit.. but yeah its a for sure thing that he will work on the album.. one i cant wait for though is to hear terrace martin and Quik.. together on a track..   

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2007, 05:06:54 PM »
Yup thats what Quik said at the club that night.. but he said the whole album.. and i was like whoa!.. yeah ya know.. like when dre mixed down the whole Jay-z album.. and yeah.. so who know's??.. rememeber Quik worked on more than half of 2pac's "All eyes on me" mixing and shit.. but yeah its a for sure thing that he will work on the album.. one i cant wait for though is to hear terrace martin and Quik.. together on a track..   

I guess Snoops shit will sound really clear