Poll

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE?

LAST MEAL
DOGGFATHER
FUCK THIS POLL
IT HAS BEEN MADE A THOUSAND TIMES
FUCK THE WORLD

Author Topic: LAST MEAL VS DOGGFATHER  (Read 489 times)

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: LAST MEAL VS DOGGFATHER
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2007, 05:14:51 PM »
blue carpet > doggystyle > last meal > top dogg > the rest
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Wow man. Whatever ur smokin, I want some of it ;D
LMAO!!!!---^^

It ain't funny - one of my homies said that "R&G" is betta than "Doggystyle"... ;D

LMAO!!!!!
yeah I Know..Sum Pple i Know feel the same way!!
can't know..what matters,is how the msuic relates to you at that Point!!

R&G Was a Dope Album!!!!
It was Fresh!!
Made To Suit The Style of that Period!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

F-cisco

« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2007, 09:48:03 AM »
Both albums could have been considered classics if it weren't for the numerous missing tracks; like "Midnight Love", Street Life,"Change Gone Come", "Sunshine", "Money 2 Fold", and "Pop Ya Collar".... Tha Doggfather was plagued by snoop's lethargic and uninspired flow..Granted the man had a lot going on in his life at the time, but he chose to rush through the project and it came out rather poorly. Wrong business move on DR"s fault. ...The Last Meal was exceptional from the into up to "Issues" and then it felled apart completely, with the inclusion of two the wackest songs I've heard in my life, "I Can't Swim"(Sir Dogg wtf) and "Leave Me Alone"(stick to rapping only). Even though he experimented a lot with this release, musically, it still his second best album to date.   

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2007, 11:55:34 AM »
What?! I can't swim and leave me alone wack? Damn I respect your opinion but I can't agree with that, they are two dope tracks and I bump them or regular bases! Also what about Loosen Control? These track are the shit!