Author Topic: Do you suffer from Bad Credit?  (Read 96 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Do you suffer from Bad Credit?
« on: November 15, 2007, 05:00:16 PM »
Let me help you out. Are you one of those million Americans who can't seem to get a Credit Card or don't learn lessons from buying them? Are you sick and tired of applying and are not being accepted? Sick of those rejection letters? Well, we got the answer for you. It's called a Prepaid Mastercard. All you have to do is pick it up at a participating convenient store. Load between $20 and $500 with only a one time activation fee of $9.95. No need to try and send away for it, times have changed! Simply walk in the store, pick up the card, place as much money as you like, activate the number and receive your card within 5-7 days. Your name included on the card and everythang! But what makes it even better is the fact you can re-load it. You can even re-use it after the money is gone! Becuz when it's simply gone, you can add more! Who woulda thought Prepaid Credits Cards before? Fuck the fact of being too broke to pay for a real one. Fuck the fact of applying and not being accepted becuz of bad credit. This is the best deal down you internet shoppers! So get your fuckin' mind right, debt-bound people, and get this shit!

Pick one up immediately at you at your local participating CVS!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
Re: Do you suffer from Bad Credit?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 07:13:05 PM »
Let me help you out. Are you one of those million Americans who can't seem to get a Credit Card or don't learn lessons from buying them? Are you sick and tired of applying and are not being accepted? Sick of those rejection letters? Well, we got the answer for you. It's called a Prepaid Mastercard. All you have to do is pick it up at a participating convenient store. Load between $20 and $500 with only a one time activation fee of $9.95. No need to try and send away for it, times have changed! Simply walk in the store, pick up the card, place as much money as you like, activate the number and receive your card within 5-7 days. Your name included on the card and everythang! But what makes it even better is the fact you can re-load it. You can even re-use it after the money is gone! Becuz when it's simply gone, you can add more! Who woulda thought Prepaid Credits Cards before? Fuck the fact of being too broke to pay for a real one. Fuck the fact of applying and not being accepted becuz of bad credit. This is the best deal down you internet shoppers! So get your fuckin' mind right, debt-bound people, and get this shit!

Pick one up immediately at you at your local participating CVS!
Yeah they got sumthin like over in Ireland-Dublin..called 3C cards..
You can use them..just the same way as you would use a Credit card or anyway Visa cards area accepted..
It's pretty handy!!
The Limit on it is 350 Euros

V has got together with permanent tsb and VISA to bring you a great new way to buy online. With 3V Vouchers if you don't have a credit card or don't want to use one, you can shop online on any website worldwide which displays the VISA logo. You can also pay for things using a 3V Voucher over the telephone and via mail order.

Anyone can use 3V Vouchers, as long as they are 16 years old or over, have an email address and use of a mobile phone. You don't need a bank account or bank references and there are no lengthy application forms, no credit checks and no interest charges. It's the more secure, pre-paid way to shop online and is safer than using a credit or debit card. What's more, they're as easy to buy as a mobile top up, from any participating payzone retailer.
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Blu Lacez

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 07:15:56 PM »
Yessir!!
I got a couple of them vouchers!!
Really cool!
But sumtimes i feel like using ma Credit card..cuz nothing feels better than speding sumbody else's money.. ;D ;D

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 10:12:58 PM »
I stay the fuck away from people with bad credit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 10:16:44 PM »
Yessir!!

But sumtimes i feel like using ma Credit card..cuz nothing feels better than speding sumbody else's money.. ;D ;D

i feel the same way

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 10:30:18 PM »
I don't know, man.  Having bad credits means bad future.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]