Author Topic: Where are the haters who were like "Celtics are not gonna kick ass" and shit?  (Read 494 times)

Lunatic

ofcourse they're lookin very, very good, but it's hella early
y'all gotta understand this team is not very deep, and 2 of there big 3 have quite a list of injury problems (pierce & allen)
if those 2 go down, they are in big trouble (shit, even if 1 goes down, it'll be tough on them)

and yea kinda real bad that g.green is doin shit ALL thus far in minny, i thought his #s would be extremely good :-\

Nik: about u saying if the lakers offer was better, it clearly was...i would say it's common knowledge at this point that Mchale is the worse GM in the NBA, hell 1 of the worse ever period in my books :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wait until Boston gets to comes out here to the westcoast lets see how there record will look then.

thisoneguy360

the celtics look really good the first 7 games. lets see how they fair the next 75 games

WC Iz Active

come on NIK.  The Laker deal wasnt that good at all.  Al Jefferson abolsutely shits on Bynum and Odom and you know that.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Congrats on a good start... but don't count the chickens before they hatch. The Lakers once had 4 shoe-ins for the Hall of Fame and still ended up losing the championship.

But hey... I won't hate. Keep it up.... and keep crossing those fingers that everybody stays healthy.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Garnett and injured in the same sentence looks weird to me... they can do 30 games without Allen, they'd still make the playoffs easily. In the Playoffs, however, everybody needs to be healthy, but that's the case with every team when it comes to winning it all. Spurs won't do it without Duncan, Ginobili or Parker, Mavs won't do it without Dirk, Howard or Terry, Suns won't do it without Nash, Amare or Marion... the Celtics are not alone at all in that department.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

come on NIK.  The Laker deal wasnt that good at all.  Al Jefferson abolsutely shits on Bynum and Odom and you know that.

LMAO... Al Jefferson=Eddy Curry with better rebounding skill and less offense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Nik: about u saying if the lakers offer was better, it clearly was...i would say it's common knowledge at this point that Mchale is the worse GM in the NBA, hell 1 of the worse ever period in my books :-\

Seriously...

Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum, Kwame Brown, Jordan Farmar, Javaris Crittenton, & Vladimir Radmanovic

vs.

Al Jefferson, Gerald Green, Theo Ratliff, & Leon Powe.

Hmmm?

Lunatic

Seriously...
Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum, Kwame Brown, Jordan Farmar, Javaris Crittenton, & Vladimir Radmanovic
vs.
Al Jefferson, Gerald Green, Theo Ratliff, & Leon Powe.
Hmmm?
i feel that
odom is nice, bynum has loads of potential, brown is iight, farmar has potential as well (and if worse comes to worse, he can be a damn nice spot-up shooter) and crittenton has looked good, radmanovic is also decent (any big guy who can also shoot from outside is alright in my books)

jefferson is damn good i think...green has been hella disappointing thus far, ratliff is finished..can get u some boards & blocks but his age has caught up with him..not even gonna comment on powe lol

seriously i ain't a lakers fan nor a t'wovles hater, jus callin it like i see it

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm with NIK on this one: as long as i like Al Jefferson, the Lakers package was no doubt better.

Lunatic

I'm with NIK on this one: as long as i like Al Jefferson, the Lakers package was no doubt better.
the east is getting much better

wcsoldier

Seriously...

If this was a Lakers offer , it was way too much ... why not add the Staples Center aswell

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^dont forget that garnett is the realest nigga in the NBA. seriously, for short-term concerns, there is no player I'd rather have on my team. kobe + kg = finals domination
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

Fish/Vujacic
Kobe/Evans
Luke/Coby
Garnett/Cook
Turiaf/Mihm

+ whoever we would have signed (even some good veterans ) is very short in term of rotations .. this is the Western Conf ... even if I agree with you that KB +KG would have been crazy..

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Too short, i agree.