Author Topic: MOTHER FUCKING GENITICS FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 363 times)

smegma

Re: MOTHER FUCKING GENITICS FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 11:44:23 PM »
I fuckin workout like crazy and eat super fucking healthy, and I have HIGH fucking cholesterol?

Its fucking the dumbest shit I have ever heard.
My doctor needs to step his game up. I still can't believe this shit.

YOU'RE AN UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT!!

Do you realize how many people in this world DON'T have high cholesterol? Well then. SHM @ your attitude. You should be thankful you have something not everyone has :grumpy:

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 11:49:48 PM »
I fuckin workout like crazy and eat super fucking healthy, and I have HIGH fucking cholesterol?

Do you realize how many people in this world DON'T have high cholesterol? Well then. SHM @ your attitude. You should be thankful you have something not everyone has :grumpy:

lmao

swangin and bangin

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2007, 09:34:59 AM »

fuck you

smegma

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 10:24:34 AM »

fuck you

hahahaha

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2007, 11:41:10 AM »

lol,dude has jokes...

for real though that shit is crazy....everybody on both sides of my family are diabetic and somehow i havent got it. They gonna wait a whole year to see how this shit plays out? I know your a youngster but it seems that they would wanna pay closer attention to that shit...

swangin and bangin

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2007, 04:31:38 PM »

lol,dude has jokes...

for real though that shit is crazy....everybody on both sides of my family are diabetic and somehow i havent got it. They gonna wait a whole year to see how this shit plays out? I know your a youngster but it seems that they would wanna pay closer attention to that shit...
yup
but i aint trippin no more

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2007, 06:32:24 AM »
Every year at work we have this "health screening" that we can take that lowers our insurance premium.  They basically weigh you, measure you, and then stick your finger do readings on HDL & LDL (cholesterol), triglycerides and some other shit.  Anyway this fat fuck sticks my finger, gives me my reading and starts buggin the fuck out about my blood sugar and cholesterol being high.  Basically my cholesterol was supposed to be under 200, and according to this asshole, my shit was like 500!!!!!  So this fat ass motherfucker starts counceling me on how to live a better lifestyle and shit - and I'm just staring at his ass wanting to tell him to shut up.  And then dude starts telling me I need to immediately go get checked out for diabetes and whatever.

All this was a trip because I rarely eat bad food, work out all the time, and am in good shape.  So anyway I go to an actual doctor to get checked out and this time they actually drew a vile of blood from my arm and sent that shit to a lab to be analyzed.  My doctor hollers back that I'm in excellent health, all that shit that the original cat said was wrong and my doc basically said that the method that the first guy used is highly inaccurate.

So I'm all about getting a 2nd opinion. 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2007, 11:18:15 AM »
^Theres a reason why people are fat fucks.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2007, 09:39:42 PM »
calm down swangin and bangin before you have a high blood pressure too 8) ;D :laugh: lmaoo jp homie ;) :P

swangin and bangin

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2007, 03:29:48 AM »
nah my bp is 120/60 or some shit, its pretty average

and my pulse is under 60

just my motherfucking cholesterol