Author Topic: Amazon.com..  (Read 119 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Amazon.com..
« on: November 15, 2007, 05:03:58 PM »
I know ya'll be shoppin' here so don't front on this topic. Or leave a kidd hangin'. ;D

When you buy CD's, ya'll know how you can buy the shit used, for like a buck and some change...
1. Why the FUCK is it that cheap? I know in retail shops used CD's is like at least $6-9, easy. Why this shit so low?
2. Buying form these people is like buying from the store itself, word? Same process and shit?
3. Ya'll hear me out word?

Appreciate the feed. ;D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Amazon.com..
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 05:26:02 PM »
AND shit in the cart always decreases a couple cents, like what the fuck? Too good to be true?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 05:36:44 PM »
if you click on the "used & new" link or w/e it says, it goes to a window with all the prices of the used CDs. they usually range from a buck or two to regular price; the ones that are the cheapest usually are in the worst condition; there's a box next to each price that says what the condition/quality/etc of the CD is.

Amazon's dope though. They've got some hard-to-find stuff on that.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 05:37:57 PM »
Yeah I know, but I'm sayin' is why they so cheap? :-\ The cheaper they are mean they are REALLY fucked up?

AboveTheLaw

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 05:53:23 PM »
Never had any issues with Amazon. But when buying any used CDs from those merchants selling within Amazon, they will usually incur higher shipping costs per item. (and by doing so, they're able to pocket a few extra dollars for themselves by listing a higher shipping price than what's actually required to send the item to you)

You may generally notice that the lower the item's cost, the higher the shipping.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2007, 06:01:49 PM »
Ah hah, I see, thanks. ;D

Got U Shook

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2007, 06:58:02 PM »
I get plenty of used cds from there hella cheap if im not able to find something at a local store.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 08:25:30 AM »
Yeah I know, but I'm sayin' is why they so cheap? :-\ The cheaper they are mean they are REALLY fucked up?

Not necessarily. It may just be that the seller really wants to get rid of all his old CD's and that he's satisfied with any amount of money he gets for it.
You can always check the seller's status on Amazon too: feedback from other people who have bought products from him and there they can say if the seller's reputation is good or not.