Author Topic: Impact Of A Legend  (Read 237 times)

Tha Psycho Hustla

Impact Of A Legend
« on: November 13, 2007, 07:06:27 AM »
Sup Peepz,

Wtf Was That With This CD?Some No Name People On Eazy-E CD?
There People Like BGKO & Dre´sta, Steffon And Rhythm D (Since When Is He Rappin?)
Ok But Who Are These People?
Loesta, Phalos Mode, Loco S.A.B,The Genie,Sacraphyce,Cashish, Roc Slanga (lol) And DJ G.L.E
Who Are These People?Never Heard Of Them.What About Yall?

teletomble

Re: Impact Of A Legend
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 07:16:11 AM »
The Same "Roc Slanga" That Was On G-Malone's "Electric Chair" Mixtape?

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 07:33:27 AM »
^^ Anotha Dope Q.
lol..

Michael

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2007, 08:15:39 AM »
Cashish could be Cashis on Shady Records?

smegma

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 08:42:13 AM »
I thought you were talking about Meech Wells when I saw the title of this thread!

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 10:22:45 AM »
this was one sketchy project

dope cd, the DVD is probably one of the best rapper dvds out there, alot of rare good stuff on there.

basically, tomica gave Rhythm D control of the cd, he took the few Eazy vocals i guess they had, put his own people on it. its a real shame, beacause that last song with Paperboy, still fuck'em, Eazy rips that shit to threads. it was originally supposed to be a Fuck Tha Police part 3 or whatever, with Yella on the beat, and MC Ren. Basically this was done during eazy's last months, it was ment for the NWA reunion project i guess, along with tha muthafuckin real. Eazy even says at the end of the song NWA is back. Well Rhythm basically did his own thing on the cd, i was not to happy with it cus them motherfuckers had the oppertunity to blow up and they still dropped the ball, where are these dudes now, who the fuck knows. i hope someone can release some of the original versions of those songs, i dont give a fuck how outdated them beats might be.

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 11:36:19 PM »
what abbout the artists we dont know on therh?

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 01:28:22 PM »
basically, tomica gave Rhythm D control of the cd, he took the few Eazy vocals i guess they had, put his own people on it. its a real shame, beacause that last song with Paperboy, still fuck'em, Eazy rips that shit to threads. it was originally supposed to be a Fuck Tha Police part 3 or whatever, with Yella on the beat, and MC Ren. Basically this was done during eazy's last months, it was ment for the NWA reunion project i guess, along with tha muthafuckin real. Eazy even says at the end of the song NWA is back. Well Rhythm basically did his own thing on the cd, i was not to happy with it cus them motherfuckers had the oppertunity to blow up and they still dropped the ball, where are these dudes now, who the fuck knows. i hope someone can release some of the original versions of those songs, i dont give a fuck how outdated them beats might be.
real talk."outdated  beats", theres no such thing, there are "wack beats=new beats" and "outdated beats"=dope beats.
them motherfuckers had the oppertunity to blow up and they still dropped the ball
u mean the guys, t he thread is about?
how did this nobody-ass ppl get on eazy-e´s album?
wtf?or are they "known"?
where they added later or eazy put them on thesse tracks?
is rhythm d really rappin on that 1 song?

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 05:10:40 PM »
i was thinking the same thing today!!! i was wondering why they didnt put eazy ppl on this cd? i not telling that the cd sucks but wtf

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2007, 11:34:32 PM »
yeah..who tha fuck iz these ppl?