Author Topic: Watch Rare Video Of Jazzy D performing @ The Radiotron with Darlene(Ice T's Ex)  (Read 173 times)

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Today we have a wonderful and rare video to share with you all from my good friend Shawndel Rosa better known as Jazzy D.

Jazzy D's roots go all of the way back to the legendary West Coast hip hop club The Radio Tron which was featured in 1985's cult classic movie Breakin'. The club was one of the first of it's kind as it showcased live Mic rapping, Graffiti, DJ'ing and Breakdancing.

In this special video, Jazzy not only talks about The Radio Tron but also goes in to his vault to show rare footage of him performing live along with a young Darlene, Ice T's Ex girl (Yes, the one that made your eyes pop out on the Ice T cover).

Watch this special video and hear some words of wisdom from a vet that is loved and respected by many here on the West Coast. 

VIDEO LINK: http://www.youtube.com/v/j9KkwRw3TNo&rel=1

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
i,ve been knowing jazzy for 20yrs and this is the first time i seen this......i know you got more shit jazzy dig it out.jazzy was one of la's first

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I believe he is part of a documentary that's being done on The Radio Tron, so hopefully we will get to see more footage that's been hidden for years... 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

mylife

• Lil Geezy

Today we have a wonderful and rare video to share with you all from my good friend Shawndel Rosa better known as Jazzy D.

Jazzy D's roots go all of the way back to the legendary West Coast hip hop club The Radio Tron which was featured in 1985's cult classic movie Breakin'. The club was one of the first of it's kind as it showcased live Mic rapping, Graffiti, DJ'ing and Breakdancing.

In this special video, Jazzy not only talks about The Radio Tron but also goes in to his vault to show rare footage of him performing live along with a young Darlene, Ice T's Ex girl (Yes, the one that made your eyes pop out on the Ice T cover).

Watch this special video and hear some words of wisdom from a vet that is loved and respected by many here on the West Coast. 

VIDEO LINK: http://www.youtube.com/v/j9KkwRw3TNo&rel=Thats my pops jazzy hes a west coast vet

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
I still wanna fuck darlene

knuxx1

• Lil Geezy
JAZZY D WAS KILLING SHIT BACK THEN..... JAZZY MANAGEMENT STAND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
www.FredKnuxx.com
www.myspace.com/fredknuxx

DELAFORNIA COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fresco

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Shit, dope old school joint and Darlene was sweeeeet!