Author Topic: ????? Strip Club (GAME DISS) (AUDIO) + Question  (Read 329 times)

MOON KNIGHT

????? Strip Club (GAME DISS) (AUDIO) + Question
« on: November 19, 2007, 09:33:03 PM »
Anyone know who this is ???

----- Strip Club (GAME DISS)   http://www.zshare.net/audio/50300156dffd19/

messi19

Re: ????? Strip Club (GAME DISS) (AUDIO) + Question
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 10:18:11 PM »
U? ;D. Naw but im guessin dude is sayin things like U used to be stripper, butterfly and all that right? That stripper shit is the dumbest thing i've heard and its sad cuz they just hear other rappers say it and run with it so they have something to say.

The disses are already played out.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 10:32:22 PM »
Game disses are all boring as fuck these days.

aintnolove

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 10:34:53 PM »
Lyrically nobody's really fucking with game, so yea the disses are tired....

Maybe Royce da 5'9'' should go at game since he's already on a roll this year...lol.

messi19

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 12:44:16 AM »
Game disses are all boring as fuck these days.

Always has been.

Just the same shit with alot of fake stories and then just the stuff that we already know like Change Of Heart.

kingston

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 02:42:24 AM »
the diss are fucked' up but i don't know how poeple can consider game as a real man after all the shit i does (stripper, change of heart, etc...) if 50cent was as stripper and have a change of heart y'all be shittin on em but if it's game it's cool to be a fake gangsta..i don't get it..and i don't defend 50 i just say what i see

messi19

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 03:13:55 AM »
LMAO do u actually believe he's a stripper? Woooooow..sad fo real.
Yeah he was on change of heart everybody knows that, but that was probably for the cash, i heard
they got like 3 stacks each for it. That girl was actually his real girlfriend though.
Its just like that, its like when people called 50 a snitch, he might be but i can bet u half the niggas
that called him a snitch didn't even listen to that Ghetto Quran or even have real info on that. They just run with it so they can have shit to say to him u feel me. Thats why i say the so called "word on the streets" bla bla is overrated. Cuz i can come up with some bullshit and tell ma homies and then he tells his homies etc etc.

Niggas say Game NEVER banged...yet the same niggas say he was bangin Crip.

And please dont come with that "if it was 50" nigga plz...50 probably got the most brainwashed ass fans out there.

Lemme ask u a easy question....have U seen Game dancin in a strip club? Dont come wit that "well everybody says it" shit cuz they only say it cuz they see that yall buy it.

Answer that question HAVE U SEEN HIM DO THAT?

Same thing when niggas said Baby fucked Wayne when he was younger. I dont like Wayne but if u aint seen SHIT then u dont know SHIT.

Same niggas say Suge killed Pac..i dont care what u see on TV if u didnt see it, then u didnt see it.

Niiggas claim Snoop didn't bang either..

Bottom line is dont believe shit until U see it yoself..No hate or non though dawg;). Im just sayin..
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 03:18:08 AM by messi19 »

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 07:57:16 AM »
How many rappers have dissed Game by now?

Russian

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2007, 10:33:23 AM »
IMHO: Tha G.A.M.E. killed all that shitty disses from G-Unit & other... One funny thing - "How We Do" [G-Unot rmx] killed all this shit...
"50 Cent can suck my dick, Tony Yayo can suck my dick, Oli-via can suck my dick...etc...if You don't like it then suck my dick - cos' dat n***as is snitch" LOL...that was fuckin' crazy...

K-9

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 10:46:53 AM »
Anyone know who this is ???

----- Strip Club (GAME DISS)   http://www.zshare.net/audio/50300156dffd19/
lol wack shit some angry banger dissin game

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 12:19:42 PM »
Lemme ask u a easy question....have U seen Game dancin in a strip club? Dont come wit that "well everybody says it" shit cuz they only say it cuz they see that yall buy it.

No I didn't see him do that, and I'm glad I didn't.. but fact is that his mother used to own a male stripclub, even the name of that is known.. and fact is that Game took that bitch from the Change Of Heart episode to that stripclub and wasn't shocked when a male was strippin' right in front of him and that bitch.. and he told that bitch "I'm gonna show you my moves later".. you can see all that in the Change Of Heart shit so there ain't no denyin' that, this are facts.

So wheter he did it himself or not doesn't even matter to me.. if you been there that's pretty gay by itself.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

messi19

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 02:53:04 PM »

No I didn't see him do that, and I'm glad I didn't.. but fact is that his mother used to own a male stripclub, even the name of that is known.. and fact is that Game took that bitch from the Change Of Heart episode to that stripclub and wasn't shocked when a male was strippin' right in front of him and that bitch.. and he told that bitch "I'm gonna show you my moves later".. you can see all that in the Change Of Heart shit so there ain't no denyin' that, this are facts.

So wheter he did it himself or not doesn't even matter to me.. if you been there that's pretty gay by itself.

LMAO they didnt SHOW the actual thing happen they just spoke about it which mean it could be a storyline or whatever. Dude was like 17 or sum how the fuck could he even enter a strip club, even if they said it was his momma u really think he's momma gon let the nigga watch dudes strip and shit, even if it was girls. Plus strippin infront of her son and shit while you're that young, naaw dont believe it.

That girl that "turned him down" was his real girlfriend not the other one.

But either way i dont care for this shit LMAO why are we even talkin bout this:P.. i can promise u its fake but whatever..his music is crackin it isn't our business to talk bout his shit like we really know shit or sum. Lets just drop it;)

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 02:56:09 PM »
the only dudes who have gone hard at Game with the disses were Yukmouth, Joe Budden, and Spider Loc (yes I said Spider Loc, don't hate)  8)

very few people can fuck with Game lyrically when it comes to the diss tracks though

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 06:15:13 PM »
all the disses that has been towards him are weak as fuck.  Them niggas dont want it with game on this diss shit. and hell aint none of them niggas put a hand on him like they claim they gon do or can do as well so hell they dont want to see him on the streets either for him to be a so called fake nigga like these bitch ass hataz say the nigga aint never had no chain snatched, no beat down, etc by these niggas.