Author Topic: DA BASTARDZ Pt. 1 EP (Deathrow Records Promo) Unreleased (AUDIO)  (Read 1987 times)

Will_B

123imagee

Re: DA BASTARDZ Pt. 1 EP (Deathrow Records Promo) Unreleased (AUDIO)
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2013, 02:53:02 PM »
I Still Don´t Get It How Did THese Dudes (LAW) Became "Da Bastardz" & Got Death Row Logo On Their Ishh.

Almost Every Track Is On Youtube

But I Don´t Like It, Shit´s Boring, Beats Are Too Amateur, Lyrics Are Listenable Tho.

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2013, 02:01:26 AM »
FAKE. That's it.
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

123imagee

« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2013, 11:49:34 AM »
Hello, I have no idea who Da Bastardz are, this is the first I'm hearing of this. If you have any info please send it to me- Henry Villery LAW

One Of The Members Of LAW

123imagee

« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2013, 12:29:23 AM »
We are a very close-knit group, there's about 12 of us, and me I'm the XAQSHUNA pronounced EXECUTIONER I am the 3rd verse on BODYSNATCHIN That's the only album we did as a group, our manager Squeek aka James Bell was shot to death shortly after we recorded the album, and that tragedy kinda tore the group apart I really appreciate this information from you andI'm not a Bastard, I'm an original Lethal Assault Weapon just so you know there is no affiliation between LAW and Da Bastardz