Author Topic: Electronic Transactions??  (Read 111 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Electronic Transactions??
« on: November 21, 2007, 02:50:07 PM »
Applying for a job thru the internet and it said for me to give consent to Electronic Transactions, do any of my smart people on here know what that means, all seriousness homies.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Electronic Transactions??
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 02:57:01 PM »
Applying for a job thru the internet and it said for me to give consent to Electronic Transactions, do any of my smart people on here know what that means, all seriousness homies.
It means like you give them permission to do something, or you agree with it. For future reference, it won't hurt to look something up  that you don't understand.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 03:00:44 PM »
I did look it up, I just don't understand it. It's like you allow them to look thru your bank accounts and shit? Becuz that's what I'm thinkin' and I don't wanna put that shit in danger like, you feel me? Propz for the feed though. Appreciate it.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 03:02:37 PM »
I did look it up, I just don't understand it. It's like you allow them to look thru your bank accounts and shit? Becuz that's what I'm thinkin' and I don't wanna put that shit in danger like, you feel me? Propz for the feed though. Appreciate it.
Oh yeah no doubt. Yeah most likely they are asking you for your permission to either check your background or something, basically personally stuff.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 03:05:00 PM »
Oh aight, thanks homie!!! I appreciate that!