Author Topic: Euro 2008: Scotland vs. Italy  (Read 225 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Euro 2008: Scotland vs. Italy
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 12:16:41 PM »
I felt sorry for scotland they battled so hard and did well in such a tough group. Where as it looks like we will fluke it through, cant say we deserve to go through.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 04:21:07 PM »
Go Italy
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

wcsoldier

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2007, 01:13:05 AM »
Nothing personal, homie. I just hate Domenech cause he talks too much shit. Italy respected France till he strated trash talking against us.
I understand .. but you have to know 99% of the French hate Domenech too .. there always has been a mutual respect between these two big teams (though they're big rivals these latest 10 years..)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2007, 02:24:13 AM »
Nothing personal, homie. I just hate Domenech cause he talks too much shit. Italy respected France till he strated trash talking against us.
I understand .. but you have to know 99% of the French hate Domenech too .. there always has been a mutual respect between these two big teams (though they're big rivals these latest 10 years..)

Yeah, and that's another reason why we hate Domenech.

I mean Deschamps, Zidane, Thuram, Vieira, etc.. plays/played in Italy, we have nothing but respect for them and for the players in general.

It's just that moron Domenech.

P.S.
Mexes and Frey not in your starting line-up is absurd.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2007, 06:52:05 PM »
Been at the bottom of a bottle since Saturday so excuse my lateness.

PROPS TO SCOTLAND: GREAT TEAM.

But we are better, simple as that.

IMO You're talking shite mate. We had you on the ropes for 45 minutes. We outplayed you. Italy were getting free kicks (for nothing by the way) 50 yards out and were delibrately kicking the ball into row z just to waste time. They had bottled it in a big way, if Mcfadden's chance goes in, we are in Austria. BUt then again as my old dad says "If your auntie had balls she'd be your uncle"

No disrespect to Italy at all, they played a mostly sporting game, and because of that it was a fantastic game. Its the referee, ok Scotland's goal may have been offside, and Di NAtale's probably should have stood (Although im sure it was ruled out for the handball previously) and Scotland were denied a STONEWALL penalty but these are mistakes that can happen to any ref and will happen almost every game. BUt that free kick at the end was corruption and cheating pure and simple. Im not mad at the Italian's, what are they supposed to turn down a free kick? Im mad at the referee, who should have his contract ripped up and thrown in to the spanish third division,and im mad at fifa because they are corrupt bastards. They didnt want Scotland in Austria, why would they? A country with a television audience of 5 million? When Italy have what 50 mill? And france 60? Pure cheating. How can that ref sleep at night? Scotland woul'dnt have won that game, it would have finished 1 - 1, but that dago swine denied 5 million people, a whole nation, another 3 days of hope.

Saying all this, i've never been prouder to be a Scot, and WE WILL be in SA 2010.

Scotland Forever.

The Maestro

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2007, 02:47:27 AM »
If.. If.. If the ref allowed Di Natale's goal, which was 100% regular, we were 2-0 and bye bye Scotland. If.. If.. If the ref saw that your only goal was in offside, you wouldn't even had a chance. Man, for real, those are lame excuses you're bringing to the table imho. Just accept it. Your team didn't outplay us: you played a great match, just like us. And it was a very good match. You guys had to win, and we couldn't loose, so that's why you guys attacked so much. Expecially after our early goal. But we shot on target more than you guys anyway (7 vs 4, stats taken from UEFA.com), and we suffered only once, to tell you the truth, when Mcfadden incredibly missed that chance. Anyway i see you being a little bit confused. Italy didn't need to win to be qualified. We just need to get 1 point from that match. So we really didn't need to score the 1-2 goal. Blame the ref. It was a mistake just the previous ones he made. And if you're saying UEFA gave us that free kick at 92' to get Scotland eliminated and France qualified.... well.. that's too much of a conspiracy. Expecially since there's bad blood between Italy and France since the WC Final. Just take Italy out from your conspiracy theories. We did what we had to do.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 03:15:29 AM by Antonio »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2007, 02:53:20 AM »
I wouldn't say that the UEFA is behind this. But it wouldn't surprise if the ref woke up next to a horse's head the morning before the game.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2007, 03:15:03 AM »
I wouldn't say that the UEFA is behind this. But it wouldn't surprise if the ref woke up next to a horse's head the morning before the game.

LMAO.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2007, 05:53:36 PM »
If.. If.. If the ref allowed Di Natale's goal, which was 100% regular, we were 2-0 and bye bye Scotland. If.. If.. If the ref saw that your only goal was in offside, you wouldn't even had a chance. Man, for real, those are lame excuses you're bringing to the table imho. Just accept it. Your team didn't outplay us: you played a great match, just like us. And it was a very good match. You guys had to win, and we couldn't loose, so that's why you guys attacked so much. Expecially after our early goal. But we shot on target more than you guys anyway (7 vs 4, stats taken from UEFA.com), and we suffered only once, to tell you the truth, when Mcfadden incredibly missed that chance. Anyway i see you being a little bit confused. Italy didn't need to win to be qualified. We just need to get 1 point from that match. So we really didn't need to score the 1-2 goal. Blame the ref. It was a mistake just the previous ones he made. And if you're saying UEFA gave us that free kick at 92' to get Scotland eliminated and France qualified.... well.. that's too much of a conspiracy. Expecially since there's bad blood between Italy and France since the WC Final. Just take Italy out from your conspiracy theories. We did what we had to do.

Meh, whatever man. Agree to disagree, we were the better team on the day and IMO the best team throughout the group. BUt league tables dont lie, so you and france are there and Scotland aint. Thats the way it is. Props to Italy by the way, who i have said from day one i wanted to qualify with us. And i dont know why you think im confused i know fine well all Italy needed was a point, and they played for it te whole game. They started sitting back as early as thirteen minutes, and by 65 minutes they were kicking it out of play.

But again congrats to Italy, i hope they or Germany win it in Austria.

The Maestro