Author Topic: Kidd May Privately Push For Trade Before Deadline?  (Read 185 times)

GangstaBoogy

Kidd May Privately Push For Trade Before Deadline?
« on: November 21, 2007, 11:41:09 AM »
Jason Kidd's not going public with any trade demands, but he'll likely push harder for a deal before the February deadline than he did last season, when Rod Thorn would have shipped him into Kobe Bryant's backcourt if only the Lakers were willing to send back Andrew Bynum.

IF he is traded I wonder where he would go? I know Miami and Cleveland are gonna be in the hunt. I hope he goes to Orlando, Howard needs a true PG like him to bring out the beast in him for all 82 games.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Kidd May Privately Push For Trade Before Deadline?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 12:27:19 PM »
ill never watch basketball again if he goes to miami

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 12:35:48 PM »
When you know what Kidd did to K-Mart, it is gonna get ugly for the rest of the league if he's teamed up with Howard. But I don't understand how nobody is concerned with his huge salary? How is he supposed to get traded? I mean he's making almost 20 mil, only (fake) superstars players make that amount of money and nobody would be willing to send such a player away for a 35-year-old. You could trade him for Marbury, again. LOL. Other than that I can't think of anything... how would that Bynum - Kidd trade have been possible in the first place?

Here's trade that would send Kidd to a really good team: http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?players=429~1713~515&teams=7~17~17&te=&cash=

(Moving AI to SG obviously)

Though it's very doubtful that NJ would take on those horrible contracts... like in every case. I don't see how a realistic Kidd trade could be worked out salary-wise.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 03:09:02 PM »
Denver will never take them 2 contracts.

I can't really see a good trade scenario for Kidd atm.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 06:19:20 AM »
Jason Kidd said he wants to stay put. After Kidd vented his frustration Monday about the awful state of the Nets, a logical conclusion was that he wanted out. He insisted yesterday in the day that's not the case. And then he showed last night what he is all about with another triple-double - his third this season, 90th of his career. "I'm happy in New Jersey, happy being a Net," Kidd said. "Nobody has asked for any trades or anything." New York Post

"I didn't lie or make anything up," he said. "That's just the nature of the business. So you move on. You have another day to improve and get better." So Kidd, after a dismal 1-of-9 no-show in Utah, came back strong in a 41-minute show. "The thing about this trip is we have a chance to come back at .500, so that would be something," Kidd said. "If we can achieve that, then we're going in the right direction." New York Post
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 06:55:56 PM »
I am so glad we didn't trade Bynum for him.