Author Topic: The making of: Just Blaze making beats from scratch  (Read 415 times)

Al Bundy

Re: The making of: Just Blaze making beats from scratch
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2007, 10:40:21 AM »
i have no respect for hip hop producers, but watching this def puts just blaze in a good view in my book, when i have more time i will watch all the vids, but dope hook up, thanks
no skill, drum loops, jacked samples, and boring computerized bass lines... whooptie doo

so how come you're on a westcoast rap forum? not hating but just wondering

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2007, 11:17:38 AM »
i have no respect for hip hop producers, but watching this def puts just blaze in a good view in my book, when i have more time i will watch all the vids, but dope hook up, thanks
no skill, drum loops, jacked samples, and boring computerized bass lines... whooptie doo

it sounds like your confused like 99.9% of everybody on this forum, please respond if u would like me 2 shoot u down.
I only fuck with 10's

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2007, 11:40:06 AM »

so how come you're on a westcoast rap forum? not hating but just wondering
been here for 5 years, actually learned more about non rap music then rap, and when i just started here i was a hip hop addict...

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2007, 11:44:56 AM »
so youve come back to educate us??

Boba Fettucini

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2007, 01:01:23 PM »
its even more disappointing that theres an orchestra that plays to a little click track for him and all he has to do is fill in the drums.. anyone with a musical background could do that

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2007, 02:56:14 PM »
thats tru but even before disco was popular people were jackin other peoples shit, since music was first created (bible).  theres no sense in HATING on another producer bcuz he samples somethin from tha past, dont forget that.  if u cant do it or AFFORD it, wats tha use in expressin tha jealousy.  i make beats and that shit is alot harder comin up wit some shit that dont sound like everybodys (underground or mainstream).  just blaze took out HIS OWN MONEY and hired an orchestra just 2 put tha QUALITY in tha music.  but i guess u couldnt understand it livin in your world
I only fuck with 10's

Retro

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2007, 03:12:24 PM »
damn Blaze goes all out.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2007, 07:34:25 AM »
so youve come back to educate us??
not at all, just giving my opinion liek you.

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2007, 09:02:39 AM »
sure the orchestra is playing the Leads... he has to chop and take whatever he can out of that.. come in with specific parts he thinks would complete the track you dont hear the whole orchestra set on that song?

not anyone with a musical backround can fill in the drums....  takes alot of skill to do crazy drum patterns, its not just your basic kick kick snare....they also add tons of efx to those drums to make them sound the way they do

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2007, 09:21:38 AM »
sure the orchestra is playing the Leads... he has to chop and take whatever he can out of that.. come in with specific parts he thinks would complete the track you dont hear the whole orchestra set on that song?

not anyone with a musical backround can fill in the drums....  takes alot of skill to do crazy drum patterns, its not just your basic kick kick snare....they also add tons of efx to those drums to make them sound the way they do

PREACH.... these muthafuckaz dont know mayne that this shit aint as easy as sayin tha alphebet, i used 2 have tha same assumption until I started doin this shit too
I only fuck with 10's

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2007, 12:10:36 PM »
These all old, but props for droppin em here for others!