Author Topic: New Bishop Lamont Interview On XXLmag.com (Part 1)  (Read 722 times)

MediumL

Re: New Bishop Lamont Interview On XXLmag.com (Part 1)
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2007, 12:45:42 PM »
Props cant wait for part 2. Gd q's and learnt a lot of shit i didnt know. I knew he went to snoops house and shit but didnt know in his garage and shit.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2007, 04:00:19 PM »
The XXL editor couldn't get part 2 up today due to still being out of town for the Thanksgiving Holiday. It should go up tomorrow but no later than Monday....

Thanks for the props guys... 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2007, 08:54:28 PM »
the video/song wont be leaked till march/april next year... the song wont get much airplay it might be considered "good" by the hip hop heads..... the video will be very cautiously released.... and will have as much attention as stat quos last video.................. what video? EXACTY!.......  the main single/ album will be pushed back due to lack of intrest in the street single... most likely to after august where they will probably speculate about releasing it then due to interfearences with detox.. so we could be looking at a 2009 release

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2007, 08:56:37 PM »
^They went to the Carribean to film this shit.  It's not coming out like that.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2007, 09:05:24 PM »
^They went to the Carribean to film this shit.  It's not coming out like that.

lmao and? this is bishop lamont.... he has no mainstream appeal.... if you have no mainnstream appeal on aftermath.... your pushed back..... pushed back... dropped! With detox supposedly coming next year also... he hasnt a chance in hell of releasing his album..

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"