Author Topic: DUBCNN: Monteloco Drops "PlayaPapi" EP [Audio]  (Read 48 times)

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DUBCNN: Monteloco Drops "PlayaPapi" EP [Audio]
« on: November 23, 2007, 09:49:07 AM »
http://www.dubcnn.com

Monteloco Drops "PlayaPapi" EP [Audio] - November 23, 2007 By : Eddie

It's been a while since we've featured the 805's Monteloco on Dubcnn, so we're back today with an update on the Oxnard representer. For those that don't know, the 805 Movement, which encompasses every California city in Ventura County and Santa Barbara, is growing bigger and bigger by the day. Shouts out to every hip-hop fan in the 805! They support their own local artists, and everyone here at Dubcnn admires that.

Monteloco has been at the forefront of the 805 Movement from the beginning. After a series of successful CD releases, Monteloco recently dropped an online-only EP for all of his fans called "PlayaPapi." The seven-track project boasts production from Rockwilder and some talkbox work from Fingazz! We've got a track from the project for all of our readers today called "LowRider Truck," which was produced by LITO Beatz. Download it below.

Monteloco - LowRider Truck [Produced by LITO Beatz]

Make sure to add Monteloco as your friend on Myspace. If you would like to pick up a copy of "PlayaPapi," you can get it from CDBaby here, or from iTunes here.

Stay tuned to Dubcnn for the latest on Monteloco and the 805 Movement!

Drop feedback!

d-nice

Re: DUBCNN: Monteloco Drops "PlayaPapi" EP [Audio]
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 09:59:36 AM »
Eddie do you have anymore info on the producer of this track? I am thinking it is my homeboy but I am not sure.

d-nice

Re: DUBCNN: Monteloco Drops "PlayaPapi" EP [Audio]
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 10:16:16 AM »
Nevermind Eddie, this Lito is different. But this track is banging though. I am going to have to check this EP out.