Author Topic: Wyclef_Jean-Carnival_Vol_II_Memoirs_Of_An_Immigrant-2007 [Retail][2007][GroupRip  (Read 488 times)

rayallen0

hit me

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Never was a really big fan of Wyclef but I'm really interested in some of the collabs on this album.  Can someone hook me up?

KURUPTION-81

is this as good as the carnival ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lunatic

got cha:
ray allen
akcranker
kuruption
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

everlast1986

is this as good as the carnival ?

Not quite. Its got more of an ethnic feel to it than the first Carnival which had more of an actual hip hop sound. Not that its bad because this shits on most albums in that category released this year.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
I'm really feeling this album. I feel this is one of the best releases to come out this year. "Riot" is crazy & "Sweetest Bill" is infectious. Same with "Hollywood to Bollywood" & "Touch Your Button Carnival Jam". "Hollywood to Bollywood" sounds tight to me the way it is on here, but anyone got a CDQ of "Run"?

jeromechickenbone

Unfortunately Wyclef sucks nowadays.  All the features in the world won't hide that.

Piffmeister2008

Is this album any good? I'd like to check it out for myself  ;)

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn link please.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Is this album any good? I'd like to check it out for myself  ;)

i dont think so, wyclef is kinda...ehh. but def. check out the collabo's with chamill and t.i. 8)