Author Topic: Local Radio Station Actually Played Kurupt!  (Read 184 times)

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
Local Radio Station Actually Played Kurupt!
« on: July 05, 2001, 07:28:57 PM »
Hey All...just was shocked...................

local radio station up here.....just played Kurupts New Single with his new wife.........its over now....

the beat is simple but hypnotic.......damn.....cant believe they played this.....

yep.i am going to buy it....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Local Radio Station Actually Played Kurupt!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2001, 07:39:20 PM »
Holy shit..what the hell is going on tonite...

Now the radio station...is playing.......Nate Dogg and Ludacriss   I got hoes..or area codes..or something like that...................

I think the local radio station Vent ducts were filled with some Chronic smoke or something.......

lol..i never listen to the radio.....but damn..they are playing some funky asss music tonite...
Nate Dogg is the Shit...fuck Sisqo
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2001, 07:43:33 PM »
Yeahhh!!! i hope they get airplay all over

but i hope kurupt wont go toward that R&b pop shit

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2001, 08:40:24 PM »
I am startin to like It's Over Now but the hook gives me flashbacks of Sesame Street, Mr. Rogers and Telletubbies. Then Kurupt comes with the verse and brings me back to earth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Diamond_Joe_Quimby

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2001, 09:19:54 PM »
I'm NOT feeling that song.  To me it's just a weak song that wreaks of pop.

He definitely decided he needed a "radio friendly" song to reach out to a more a universal(ie pop) audience and he definitely did it with "it's over."

I read today in the Source that Kurrupt had his girl (that chick from Blaque) write his lyrics and he wrote hers for the song.  What kind of shit is that?

Oh well... the "It's Over" video is pretty tight and I'm sure the majority of his album will have cuts.
"I've got furious styles like Lawrence Fishburn"

southbound

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Take it DEEP!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2001, 05:31:39 AM »
yeah i noticed power 106 is playing a lot of westcoast shit lately, its seems wierd since im so used to hearing ja rule and all the eastcoast shit on the radio. all i have to say for it though is its a good change

So Much Style

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2001, 08:34:41 AM »
this is goooooooooood
So much style back at it again

Smooth

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2001, 09:24:42 AM »
good to see the west gettng some airplay

and im slowly starting to feel "It's over now" last few times i heard it shit didnt sound to bad
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2001, 12:53:25 PM »
Thats how it should be. The east ain't showin the West no love so why help them sell records?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2001, 09:27:46 PM »
have ya'll ever thought about how u heard a song..and as like..fuck it...i hate that damn song...but then..after awhile....u r like..damn..thats a good ass sooong.......i think its over now did that too me..............yeah sounds pop..but then kurupt brings it home..like u said partna.....im feeling it more and more..everytime i listen to it..

I cant Wait to see Kurupt in concert.........

i wonder if DAZ is going to be there...

Big FC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im really fucking random.. and too swift on my toes to get caught up with you hoes..
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2001, 09:40:45 PM »
god there are sooo many songs like that for me.. half the time i start out not feeling a song at all then it grows on me a bunch till i love it.. happens alot with rock songs tho...
I ain't a killer but don't push me, revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy - Makaveli, RIP
And when we making n*gga shit always makin a killin, i be hearin you bitches there go the villain.. - MC Ren