Author Topic: T-Pain and Akon = fast food hook service?  (Read 673 times)

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: T-Pain and Akon = fast food hook service?
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2007, 05:28:35 PM »
i said this a while ago, thats why listening to the radio is getting old, annoying, and repetitive. shit is lame

SGV

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 07:34:56 PM »
If it's not them it's someone else. It was Pharell at one point. It's not their fault. They're hot. People give them a check... why not?

Good Morning

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 07:43:42 PM »
I don't imply... I state. Trouble & Konvicted >>>>>> Rapper Ternt Sanga & Epiphany >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> G-Funk Classics & Music & Me

you are one lost little boy.

Akons hype died down anyway this thread is late

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 05:02:39 AM »
I don't imply... I state. Trouble & Konvicted >>>>>> Rapper Ternt Sanga & Epiphany >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> G-Funk Classics & Music & Me

:o you crazy!!

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2007, 08:09:45 AM »
i said this a while ago, thats why listening to the radio is getting old, annoying, and repetitive. shit is lame

i aint listened to the radio in years, there is no need to its all garbage.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Soopahigh

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 08:29:36 AM »

:o you crazy!!

Piffmeister2008

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 09:09:00 AM »

i aint listened to the radio in years, there is no need to its all garbage.

true, radio is garbage

Borat Sagdiyev

• 'G'
  • My Name a Borat
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 09:28:45 AM »
Yes, radio very much garbage.  I listen to music on ipod I get free off of internets.
I am continuing my Cultural Learnings of U, S and A for their musicial likings.  WEST WEST BITCHES!

****2007 Alias of the Year****
http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=165821.0

SGV

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 09:34:30 AM »

LOL @ Little Boy. I take it by your little comment that you have no basis on your statement.

Off the bat, Akon doesn't need help from a huge cast of characters on his albums. Trouble only had 2 songs with features, Konvicted has 4. T-Pain has a few more features, but he still rides the majority of the album on his own. Rapper Ternt Sanga had 8 (out of 18) and Epiphany had 7 (out of 17).  Nate Dogg cannot ride an album on his own. 15 of the 31 tracks from G Funk Classics had features. Music and Me has 14 tracks, 8 have features.

He lacks versatility on his albums. He's never really had many hits from his albums, cuz they're boring. His singles are generally boring. Nate Dogg obviously has a hard time carrying a song on his own. He's a bonafied hook singer. Akon and T-Pain have the ability to make an album, and make it cohesive at that.

Got U Shook

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2007, 10:05:22 AM »
Yes, radio very much garbage.  I listen to music on ipod I get free off of internets.

very nice borat don't ever buy that gay shit

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2007, 10:31:42 AM »

LOL @ Little Boy. I take it by your little comment that you have no basis on your statement.

Off the bat, Akon doesn't need help from a huge cast of characters on his albums. Trouble only had 2 songs with features, Konvicted has 4. T-Pain has a few more features, but he still rides the majority of the album on his own. Rapper Ternt Sanga had 8 (out of 18) and Epiphany had 7 (out of 17).  Nate Dogg cannot ride an album on his own. 15 of the 31 tracks from G Funk Classics had features. Music and Me has 14 tracks, 8 have features.

He lacks versatility on his albums. He's never really had many hits from his albums, cuz they're boring. His singles are generally boring. Nate Dogg obviously has a hard time carrying a song on his own. He's a bonafied hook singer. Akon and T-Pain have the ability to make an album, and make it cohesive at that.
thank you...........nate dogg's only hit off one of his OWN album was i got love remix which featured fab, kurupt n that dude b.r.e.t.t

i was waiting to laugh at the nate dogg stans FOH.........akon >>>> nate for the simple fact that his albums are better then nates.

why am i meant to care what hes done on another artist's song? nate been fell off like 3-4 years ago anyway, what was the last hit he was on? fuck it, what was the last GOOD song he did or featured on? hahaha............*awaits onslaught of fans retorting with 'b-b-b-b-b-ut'* BUT WHAT?! disprove me or fall back.

F-cisco

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2007, 06:23:34 PM »
Akon shot himself in the foot big time. He groped a young teenage girl and nearly killed a fan. T-pain is reaping the benefits.

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2007, 12:42:35 AM »
the fan throwing was staged ^

and thats just reggaeton dancin mayne... go down to jamaica and see how they get it on.

SGV

« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2007, 02:18:01 AM »
Akon shot himself in the foot big time. He groped a young teenage girl and nearly killed a fan. T-pain is reaping the benefits.

The little broad wasn't really his fault. If the Club was promoted as an 18 and over joint and she got in, what is he to assume? That she's 18. Blame her parents and blame the Club, not Akon. Now this, LOL:

Nate Dogg was arrested Saturday in Pomona, Calif., for investigation of kidnapping his former girlfriend and torching a car. According to the Associated Press, Nate, whose real name is Nathaniel Dwayne Hale, was arrested by a SWAT team at about 12:30 p.m. at his Pomona home. He was booked for investigation of kidnapping, making terrorist threats, domestic violence and arson and was held in lieu of $1 million bail, Plett said. Nate allegedly held his girlfriend against her will at a home in Lakewood, assaulted her and set her mother's car on fire. The girlfriend, identified only as Rhoda, told KABC-TV that she had broken up with Nate several days earlier. Nate Dogg is currently on the road with Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Ice Cube and several other artists as part of the "Up In Smoke" tour.

Thomas Carney of Los Angeles Magazine visited Knight while he was in prison to interview him about the declining fortunes of Death Row and his own imprisonment. Knight seems to have been of the opinion that it was a sort of cosmic vengeance being rained down on him for all of the Death Row artists he had been able to keep out of jail. On his fingers, Knight enumerated them: "Nate Dogg, three Taco Bell robberies, and he's ID'd in two of 'em--he should have been in for 15. Snoop Dogg, 25-to-life on murder; we got him off scott free. And Dre should have done about eight on battery and vehicle stuff." And then there was the experience of paying off the parents of an 11-year-old girl raped by another of his former rappers. "This stuff has come home on me," the 34-year-old admitted.