Author Topic: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Strength & Loyalty  (Read 453 times)

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
Re: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Strength & Loyalty
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 10:28:51 PM »
kanye track is called "Aint Satisfied" i thought. def should have made the album along with toast to that, shotgun, not familiar, and bone thug boyz.

at first it was called "aint goin nowhere" and then "i aint satisfied" and then uneek called it something else... i was like fuck it, my names the best  ;D

imo the best cuts are

Struggle feat. Petey Pablo
Into the Future feat. Flesh-N-Bone
Got My Back
Never Been Industry
Not Familiar

and then For the OGs, Toast 2 That, and We Workin are cool. I was disappointed with the beat Timbo gave them though, and Kanye resold his beat later so  :-\

imo You N Me was a half assed song, and if it was released it mightve prevented the reunion that we almost have in our hands right now. They speak on Bizzy in So Good, So Right anyway.

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 10:57:33 PM »
To R1ZE about the "you and me" track, In my own opinion I like to hear what artists are feeling about certain situations at the time of the album's release, and I do think that those were the true feelings coming out on that track which is why its dope to me, and as far as the reunion goes don't let that Bone Brothers 3 album go to ya head cause after that album drops Bizzy probably gonna be off doing his own thing again, besides Krayzie don't seem like he want nothing else to do with Bizzy as much drama he's taken the group through. Now do I wanna see Bizzy back in Bone Thugs? HELL YEAH, but at the same time I just don't believe things are gonna be right til Flesh gets out next year, I think he may somehow mend the group back together.

OchoCinco

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 12:17:19 AM »
how can u say wind blow was a weak track...that shit was tight man....that was a pretty dope album imo cept for a few tracks like the one wit bow wow and mira cary(yo im drunk so i cant sepell

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2007, 12:35:34 AM »
To R1ZE about the "you and me" track, In my own opinion I like to hear what artists are feeling about certain situations at the time of the album's release, and I do think that those were the true feelings coming out on that track which is why its dope to me, and as far as the reunion goes don't let that Bone Brothers 3 album go to ya head cause after that album drops Bizzy probably gonna be off doing his own thing again, besides Krayzie don't seem like he want nothing else to do with Bizzy as much drama he's taken the group through. Now do I wanna see Bizzy back in Bone Thugs? HELL YEAH, but at the same time I just don't believe things are gonna be right til Flesh gets out next year, I think he may somehow mend the group back together.

I feel you, I would love to hear their opinion if it wasn't already put out there, though. The Bone 4 Life video, all the interviews where they've badmouthed him. It comes to a point where you gotta stop putting your business out for everyone to see, you know? Sometimes that can hurt you too. Plus at the same time, maybe they themselves felt it was the wrong record to put out.

As far as Bone Bros 4 Life - I wouldn't count Bizzy out yet. Time will tell, though.

how can u say wind blow was a weak track...that shit was tight man....

haha it was aight, but even kray himself said he didnt like it so  ;D. . to be honest i kinda like that lil love track.. except for bow wows verse. if you get a chance try and find the OG - kray and lay spit longer, better verses (krays seems kinda angry for a love song  ;D)

OchoCinco

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 12:44:38 AM »
only thin i didnt like was the hook part talklin bout not lovin n shit...tats wat mad that track a little wack but other than that it was preetty tight and actually could bump pretty good...but flow motion was imo the dopest track

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2007, 02:49:37 AM »
shit was hot, why didn't they drop more singles? that Akon track blew up!
'

For real, it still gets spins on the tv over here

kemizt

everlast1986

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2007, 06:16:01 AM »
why the fuck don't they want "Wind Blow" as a single? thats like 1 of the 5 listenable tracks on that album

d-nice

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2007, 10:54:47 AM »
Album did alright sales wise, I think it is around 430k. Which make even more sense to drop another single JIMMY!!!  :baseballbat:

G.F.G. Records

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • http://www.youtube.com/BiggRayWest
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2007, 04:58:24 PM »
Itz Nice..."Wind Blow" Goes Hard In Tha Paint IMO...

HEC

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2007, 05:23:03 PM »
I'm surprised that joint with Mariah didn't do better, I assumed just having her name on the track would get some sales from her fans

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2007, 01:52:06 AM »
I'm surprised that joint with Mariah didn't do better, I assumed just having her name on the track would get some sales from her fans

Yeah, but Mariah is history

kemizt

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2007, 02:09:46 AM »
emancipation of mimi was her biggest record, wasnt it? and it was only a few years ago. Plus it had bow wow on it - yet it didn't even get onto 106 & Park's countdown. But I've heard these shows skew votes.