Author Topic: "Jerry Heller Gave Eazy-E Aids" - Layzie Bone on Foxxhole Radio  (Read 948 times)

messi19

Re: "Jerry Heller Gave Eazy-E Aids" - Layzie Bone on Foxxhole Radio
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2007, 02:22:49 PM »
Does he say anything else that is interesting?  I might have to check this out.  How big is the file?

Dre-Day posted some scans in the "ultimate beef thread",can't remember what I paid for mine,but don't think it was more than 5 bucks...

he possibly talkin about the mp3. its 62mb, and 2hours+ long. (62Kbps)

Yea I seen that it's 2+ hours long.  Was just curious if Layzie says anything else interesting or if I should even waste my time downloading it?

He basically said Jerry Heller is the reason Eazy got aids cuz after Eazy met Cube in NY, Cube started tellin Eazy how Jerry Heller tried to rip him of and whatnot and then Eazy fired his ass. Eazy and Cube were talkin bout a possible NWA reunion and not to long after that he started coughin heavy and all that. Then Layzie also said that Jerry told Eazy's girl at that time to marry him on his death bed so they could get the money. 

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2007, 03:29:48 PM »
It's worth listening to. I had a downloadable one in my topic about snoop & teddy riley... good interview.

EDIT: who got the vid of suge? I think hes on jimmy kimmel and hes talking about eazy being injected, too. Game thinks so too:

Do you have nightmares?
I have nightmares, man.

What about?
Weird shit. I have nightmares of situations where people were murdered or their life ended in some tragedy; but instead of it being them, it's me. I have nightmares of Kanye West's car crash breaking up my face. I have nightmares of being in the car with Suge and sitting in Pac's position. I wake up trying to rationalize and analyze the situations or think about how Pac really died. What don't people know? Maybe I should go back to sleep and meet Pac in my dream and ask him. I'll be wanting to know shit, and it fucks you up inside when you don't know and can't figure out what happened, like how did Eazy die? Did Eazy really die from AIDS? If he died from AIDS, how come his wife doesn't have AIDS, and I'm pretty sure he banged her out a week before he went to the hospital. You know what I'm saying?

Sure.
How come none of his kids have AIDS? No girlfriends after Eazy died-not one person came to the light and said, "He gave me AIDS"? Now if Eazy had AIDS for real, how come nobody came forth for some money?
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 04:51:28 PM by R1ZE »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 06:08:26 PM »
Just listened to it (well fast forwarded to the part) - he said he thinks Jerry Heller's doctors had Eazy injected with aids. Thread title is a lil misleading.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2007, 06:19:10 PM »
Damn this dude is talkin A LOT. If this was 50 niggas would've dropped the S word all over this thread.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BG Dresta

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2007, 08:42:32 PM »
8 kids???!!! damn!!!...

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2007, 08:37:41 AM »
krayzie bone said the same thing about jerry heller.
if you read his book, when he gets to eazys final days, he skips over alot of shit

ive heard about how he was fired and kept his head low around the office
he didnt mention it in the book

him and tomica also have some clause were they preety much cant say shit about each other.

its sad thou, ironic they made a song called foe tha luv of money and his eazy's closest people got the company, fucked it up, took the money and are now relaxin

rip ruthless
rip eazy