Author Topic: LAYZIE BONE - SAYS BLOODS KILLED TUPAC IN INTERVIEW WITH JAMIE FOXX !!!!!!!  (Read 374 times)

westside159

IF YOU AINT HEARD IT YET -  GO TO   -  www.youtube.com    -  type in   -  layzie obne foxxhole interview !!!!!!!!!!!  the shit  8) 8)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
suge knight had 'pac killed... close thread

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
he was speaking in parables

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
dident pac beat down a crip outside the tyson fight.....so some 1 was def gonna get him that nite

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
dident pac beat down a crip outside the tyson fight.....so some 1 was def gonna get him that nite

Yeah, and that's why you could say "Bloods killed Tupac".. because 'Pac startin' reppin' MOB heavily and that got him killed.. the guy he had a fight with was Baby Lane from SSCC (for those who don't know, at that time MOB and SSCC was in some typa street-war).. 'Pac should've never fucked with homie.. matter fact he should've never start bangin' at 26, that's that shit you do when you're younger before you get money and fame, not after.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.