Author Topic: RAPTILE ft. GAME Outta My Face (AUDIO) Recycled Game Verse  (Read 163 times)

MOON KNIGHT

RAPTILE ft. GAME Outta My Face (AUDIO) Recycled Game Verse
« on: December 01, 2007, 10:40:49 PM »
This uses a recycled Game Verse.

Anyone know who "RAPTILE" is ?

RAPTILE ft. GAME  Outta My Face   http://www.zshare.net/audio/5311707e33fcea/

Shango

Re: RAPTILE ft. GAME Outta My Face (AUDIO) Recycled Game Verse
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 02:46:17 AM »
Raptile is a german rapper,wack as fuck

DPG4Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 08:07:41 AM »
yep, he sucks

i think he did a track with xzibit too
they recorded a joint, raptile recorded the whole session and made a music video and a snigle out that studio session - without x's permission, he never knew about this

and xzibit had no idea what raptile was rapping about, and it was WACK as fuck... couldnt have been worse ::)

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 12:20:52 PM »
yep, he sucks

i think he did a track with xzibit too
they recorded a joint, raptile recorded the whole session and made a music video and a snigle out that studio session - without x's permission, he never knew about this

and xzibit had no idea what raptile was rapping about, and it was WACK as fuck... couldnt have been worse ::)

No Raptile did a song with Xzibit, produced by Dr. Dre.. he did a video for it with Xzibit (Xzibit is in the video with Rap).. and he (Raptile) was rapping in English so Xzibit knows what he was rapping about..

But the thing that started the rumor is that Xzibit didn't know it was gonna be a video for the remix with some Deutch group on it too with real short verses at the end of the video.. they added that a bit later, that's all.

But shout out to my man Schober and the homie Raptile.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.