Author Topic: WHO IS THE WACKEST ARTIST ON THE WEST COAST!!! CALLEN OUT NAMES!!!  (Read 2572 times)

The Real Kilo2

Re: WHO IS THE WACKEST ARTIST ON THE WEST COAST!!! CALLEN OUT NAMES!!!
« Reply #165 on: January 14, 2008, 08:00:46 PM »
nobody said e40 in here?

I actually kind of agree. WTF is up with his flow? I swear on Ain't On Hard 2 Find he is rapping about transsexual sex in broken down apartment complexes.

damn u need sum ears homie, listen to his shit, most poeple dont fuckin listen to anything, you sound like a soulja boy groupie with all that shit.

Here let me quote the verse:

Down the steps
Abandonded broken down apartment complex
Heavy metal lipstick hairy can't be scary
Playboy, what the fuck is the proof without the drama play
Nigga, what the fuck you got a gun for, if ya gonna hesitate
Best shake and bake although mine was first to ask niggaz
Motherfuckers didn't think I wasn't going do somethin, ask niggaz
Threaten your life, ain't like you love him
Bury your thoughts, take his head fuck him have at him

Also, I think you are one to talk listening to bullshit like Dipset/Diplomats and Jones I ain't baalllliiiiiin because I am a fake ass blood.....

ya nigga wut da fuck is wrong with the verse, dat mutha fucka got like 30 albums and a gazillion verses, you aint proving shit. he put in work already. and wut da fuck does the fuckin diplomats gotta do wit dis, dem mutha fuckas would eat you alive, crab ass mutha fucka u dont kno shit bout gangs so dont talk like u do.

You know what? You are right. It's pointless arguing with illiterate simple minded e-tards.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #166 on: January 14, 2008, 08:01:46 PM »
Also for the record, I'd rather stick my head in dog shit than listen to that Soulja Boy song Doo Doo Head or Girl You Stank or Crank Dat again.

ya no shit, but thats the listening part of it, if you like jus the way shit sounds then soulja boy would be your song, fuck that faggot, i listen to real shit not fake shit. Not all of Dipsets rhymes are true but they bring heat n fire and i like that shit.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #167 on: January 14, 2008, 08:03:12 PM »
nobody said e40 in here?

I actually kind of agree. WTF is up with his flow? I swear on Ain't On Hard 2 Find he is rapping about transsexual sex in broken down apartment complexes.

damn u need sum ears homie, listen to his shit, most poeple dont fuckin listen to anything, you sound like a soulja boy groupie with all that shit.

Here let me quote the verse:

Down the steps
Abandonded broken down apartment complex
Heavy metal lipstick hairy can't be scary
Playboy, what the fuck is the proof without the drama play
Nigga, what the fuck you got a gun for, if ya gonna hesitate
Best shake and bake although mine was first to ask niggaz
Motherfuckers didn't think I wasn't going do somethin, ask niggaz
Threaten your life, ain't like you love him
Bury your thoughts, take his head fuck him have at him

Also, I think you are one to talk listening to bullshit like Dipset/Diplomats and Jones I ain't baalllliiiiiin because I am a fake ass blood.....

ya nigga wut da fuck is wrong with the verse, dat mutha fucka got like 30 albums and a gazillion verses, you aint proving shit. he put in work already. and wut da fuck does the fuckin diplomats gotta do wit dis, dem mutha fuckas would eat you alive, crab ass mutha fucka u dont kno shit bout gangs so dont talk like u do.

You know what? You are right. It's pointless arguing with illiterate simple minded e-tards.

u think im simple=minded and you think e-40 is wack, your jus klownin ya self homie

JUCYGIRL

« Reply #168 on: January 14, 2008, 11:38:21 PM »
Somehow, before reviewing the replies on this thread I knew what rappers the majority of ya'll were gonna pick as the "wackest artists on the west coast". But this brings me back to the fact that most people in society choose the obvious, most acceptable answer due to blind choice. Now don't get me wrong, each individual has a right to choose what artist/music they enjoy listening to ,but what bothers me here is that there seems to be a pattern in which there are followers, leading to the same conclusion. I mean, it seems as though if most people choose the right/more acceptable preference, then most will follow the "winning team". I noticed most people conducted this opinion poll/thread answers based on either commercialized or "underground popular rappers" out there hence today or back in the day when the west coast was on demand. When certain response's were given I noticed how judgmental and defensive some of ya'll became. It's good to see some of ya'll keepin' it real despite other's stamp of approval, although I would like to address those of you who are either young or young minded to be mature about the topic's at hand and show some respect on to other's, via our west coast rapper's and/or the fan's who represent them

The_Offence

« Reply #169 on: January 14, 2008, 11:44:27 PM »
spider loc and 95% of chicano rapper's

Lazar

« Reply #170 on: January 15, 2008, 08:47:57 AM »
Spider Loc

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: January 17, 2008, 01:58:12 PM »
spider loc and 95% of chicano rapper's

that seems a lil offensive to me, even tho i aint hispanic or mexican, i still dont see how u can make that judgment unless you have listened to at least 95% of chicano rappers.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #172 on: January 17, 2008, 03:33:45 PM »
Somehow, before reviewing the replies on this thread I knew what rappers the majority of ya'll were gonna pick as the "wackest artists on the west coast". But this brings me back to the fact that most people in society choose the obvious, most acceptable answer due to blind choice. Now don't get me wrong, each individual has a right to choose what artist/music they enjoy listening to ,but what bothers me here is that there seems to be a pattern in which there are followers, leading to the same conclusion. I mean, it seems as though if most people choose the right/more acceptable preference, then most will follow the "winning team". I noticed most people conducted this opinion poll/thread answers based on either commercialized or "underground popular rappers" out there hence today or back in the day when the west coast was on demand. When certain response's were given I noticed how judgmental and defensive some of ya'll became. It's good to see some of ya'll keepin' it real despite other's stamp of approval, although I would like to address those of you who are either young or young minded to be mature about the topic's at hand and show some respect on to other's, via our west coast rapper's and/or the fan's who represent them

yeah thats great...

I say Spider loc lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Al Bundy

« Reply #173 on: January 17, 2008, 04:02:49 PM »
1-e40
2-daz (its funny, daz has SOME verses i actually like, but he makes some of the wackest music too and acts like a crackhead)
3-bishop lamont

smh  :grumpy: