Author Topic: Preview of the wire season 5  (Read 245 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Preview of the wire season 5
« on: November 30, 2007, 12:02:07 AM »
Here is A Preview of Season 5

Mcnulty

Omar

Marlo

Carcetti

Bubbles

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
Re: Preview of the wire season 5
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2007, 12:47:25 AM »
nice! been loooking forward to this... propz

Matty

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 08:13:12 PM »
watched s1-3 of the wire within the last month...im hooked...incredible show...just waiting on the DVD release of season 4 so I can get my hands on some proper rips. S1-3 i was watching perfect quality dvd rips which is what its all about, fuck any of the tv rips or those screeners that leaked of S4...

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 04:31:53 AM »
dvdrip of s4 hit the net about a month ago

you should be buying the show if you like it that much
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Matty

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 09:05:19 AM »
true....but thinking long term will be best to just invest in a complete box set when its finished and its a decent price....kinda like how im waiting on a complete seinfeld set to hit....edit....that's already happened....will just wait for it to be a bit cheaper now ;]
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 09:21:43 AM by Matty »

wcsoldier

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 09:14:28 AM »
I DO hope the last season will be on par with the others and this great show won't end on an average note

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 09:50:12 AM »
I found a torrent of the complete collection of season 1-4 :D

kemizt

Matty

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 10:33:29 AM »
that torrent of all the seasons will be tv rips....i had to look hard to find the full dvd rips of s1-3 but they are out there...yo Watcher is there any way you could fill me in where i might find season 4 full quality? what i got is dvd screeners which are still horrible quality...

matt.

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 07:51:41 AM »
i picked up season 1 n 2 on dvd then i had to downloaded season 3 and 4. then i also bought 3 on dvd from the net and then pre-ordered 4. i am going to download season 5 as the come out and then buy it.  8)

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 04:01:48 AM »
"The Wire" is going back in time to promote its future.

The critically acclaimed HBO series has given a multiplatform launch to three filmed shorts produced by "Wire" creator David Simon that explore the backstories of some its characters.

The three "prequels" already have launched on Amazon.com -- not on its Unbox service but as a free stream available on the page for the DVD set "The Wire: The Complete Fourth Season."

The prequels also are being used to whet the appetite of "Wire" fans in advance of its fifth-season launch Jan. 6 on HBO. Beginning Dec. 15, the shorts will be available on HBO On Demand, HBO.com, podcasts and affiliate portals.

The shorts will air on HBO at the close of each fifth-season episode, beginning with the third installment.

In addition, HBO will make all episodes of "Wire" available on VOD one week before their linear premiere (with the exception of the finale). "Wire" is known to be a big draw on VOD, second only to "The Sopranos" among HBO series.

Two of the shorts are devoted to the characters Prop Joe and Omar, depicting them as children who show flashes of their adult personality traits. A third short features William "Bunk" Moreland (Wendell Pierce) and Jimmy McNulty (Dominic West) in McNulty's first day on the job.

Simon produced the shorts at the same time he worked on the series finale, though they don't have any specific relevance to this season's story lines.

Young Prop Joe (1962, Baltimore, Maryland)
1962, Baltimore, Maryland.
Crossed by a classmate, a young student shows off the brazen business acumen that will soon earn him the moniker "Proposition Joe" on the Baltimore streets. (1m.40s.)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m2UG070Q60466H

Young Omar (1985, Baltimore, Maryland)
An adolescent Omar upstages two older boys, and exhibits a sense of priority beyond his years, during the robbery of a working man waiting for a bus ride home.(1m.43s)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/mL6KQXV30XNIF

Bunk and McNulty (2000, Baltimore, Maryland)
Bunk's initial coolness towards his new partner, a "six-year wonder" named Jimmy McNulty, is thawed after the two find common ground during the midnight shift.(2m.53s)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/mN71VEUB9QMD1

« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 04:04:43 AM by prominent »

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 08:33:31 AM »
"The Wire" is going back in time to promote its future.

The critically acclaimed HBO series has given a multiplatform launch to three filmed shorts produced by "Wire" creator David Simon that explore the backstories of some its characters.

The three "prequels" already have launched on Amazon.com -- not on its Unbox service but as a free stream available on the page for the DVD set "The Wire: The Complete Fourth Season."

The prequels also are being used to whet the appetite of "Wire" fans in advance of its fifth-season launch Jan. 6 on HBO. Beginning Dec. 15, the shorts will be available on HBO On Demand, HBO.com, podcasts and affiliate portals.

The shorts will air on HBO at the close of each fifth-season episode, beginning with the third installment.

In addition, HBO will make all episodes of "Wire" available on VOD one week before their linear premiere (with the exception of the finale). "Wire" is known to be a big draw on VOD, second only to "The Sopranos" among HBO series.

Two of the shorts are devoted to the characters Prop Joe and Omar, depicting them as children who show flashes of their adult personality traits. A third short features William "Bunk" Moreland (Wendell Pierce) and Jimmy McNulty (Dominic West) in McNulty's first day on the job.

Simon produced the shorts at the same time he worked on the series finale, though they don't have any specific relevance to this season's story lines.

Young Prop Joe (1962, Baltimore, Maryland)
1962, Baltimore, Maryland.
Crossed by a classmate, a young student shows off the brazen business acumen that will soon earn him the moniker "Proposition Joe" on the Baltimore streets. (1m.40s.)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/m2UG070Q60466H

Young Omar (1985, Baltimore, Maryland)
An adolescent Omar upstages two older boys, and exhibits a sense of priority beyond his years, during the robbery of a working man waiting for a bus ride home.(1m.43s)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/mL6KQXV30XNIF

Bunk and McNulty (2000, Baltimore, Maryland)
Bunk's initial coolness towards his new partner, a "six-year wonder" named Jimmy McNulty, is thawed after the two find common ground during the midnight shift.(2m.53s)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/mpd/permalink/mN71VEUB9QMD1

propz is that all to it.?