Author Topic: Coming to Vegas/LA/NY in jan - places to go?  (Read 209 times)

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Coming to Vegas/LA/NY in jan - places to go?
« on: December 06, 2007, 12:45:04 AM »
Hey guys,

im coming to Vegas LA and NY in jan and was wondering if ppl could recommend places to go, things to do for me and my girl.

We are going to watch the Knicks vs. Houston, Toronto, Detroit, Washington and then @ New Jersey... so friggen pumped!!!

thanks

wcsoldier

Re: Coming to Vegas/LA/NY in jan - places to go?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 12:50:42 AM »
when do you go to LA ?

17 LAL-Suns
21 LAL -Nuggets
27- LAL- Cavs

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 01:05:40 PM »
Vegas 2nd - 5th
LA 5th - 8th
NY - 8th - 17th

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 05:01:02 PM »
Vegas - anything and everything i guess.

LA - sunset strip, 3rd street promenade, venice beach, hollywood blvd, melrose/fairfax,...

NY - brooklyn bridge, times square, grand central, ground zero, wallstreet, empire state, moca, guggeinheim, central park, madison square gardens, ellis island, china town , little italy, soho, the village, "international soup kitchen" from the soup nazi episode...  i dunno theres so much frickin stuff to do in NY. and then if you have time go out to the neighborhoods, although of course manhattan is the tourist spot. NY is the fuckin spot though...

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2007, 11:49:08 PM »
Can someone let me know how far Disney Land park is from West Hollywood? Like could we easily catch a cab to get there or is it ages away. Also can you just buy 1 day passes at Disney Land when you get there?

Also how far is SeaWorld from West Hollywood?

thanks in advance to any helpful responses...

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2007, 05:27:31 AM »
dont know about seaworld..

disney land is about 45/1 hour minutes away from west hollywood. dont know about taking a cab there. you should just rent a car while youre out here... taking a cab to disneyland is going to cost the same as a one day rental of car service.

yeah you can of course buy one day passes, but disneyland is expensive regardless

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2007, 07:26:58 AM »
If i only knew sooner, I could of been your tour guide.  :laugh:
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

swangin and bangin

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2007, 10:30:50 AM »
wear heavy red or blue clothing and walk through Compton.

great veiws and good atmosphere

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2007, 01:19:56 PM »
Sea World is in San Diego...

SGV

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2007, 05:21:19 PM »
In Vegas check out the Wynn. That's a dope hotel. For Clubs, LAX at the Luxor; Pure at Caesars Palace; Jet at the Mirage; Tao at the Venetian; While you're at the Wynn, Tryst is another cool Club. If you're in Vegas on a Sunday afternoon, the Hard Rock Hotel is the place. It's a Poolside party called Rehab, well worth it. As far as sites and such, the Strip is pretty much all you need to see out there.

Word to renting a Car. You're looking at close to an hour drive from West Hollywood to Anaheim. Also, 2 hours from West Hollywood to Sea World sounds about right. The good thing about both of those spots is that they are both off of the 5 Freeway, so they're pretty easy to get to.

As far as things to do with your lady in L.A., if you guys like cultural things, check out shit like the Museum of Tolerence. For Clubs and Restaurants, Universal City Walk, Old Town Pasadena. Other spots are Catalina Island, Olvera Street...