Poll

Who's Better Y'all??

T.I.
23 (45.1%)
Lil Flip
28 (54.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: T.I. Vs. Lil Flip  (Read 763 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: T.I. Vs. Lil Flip
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2007, 01:32:53 PM »
i find it funny that t.i. is losing. u guys bash luna sayin hes on his nuts 24/7...i wonder if that is helpin you decide ::)

Undoubtedly.  People will vote for Flip regardless if they think he's better than TI because they're annoyed by you and Lunatic.  I know I did.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2007, 01:41:44 PM »
i find it funny that t.i. is losing. u guys bash luna sayin hes on his nuts 24/7...i wonder if that is helpin you decide ::)

Undoubtedly.  People will vote for Flip regardless if they think he's better than TI because they're annoyed by you and Lunatic.  I know I did.

well then you are obv. way too immature, and shouldnt be voting in this.

Lunatic

« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2007, 01:42:47 PM »
good decision making strategies homie
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2007, 01:59:27 PM »
My vote goes to Lil Flip because of the song "Wish I Was A Kid Again".

or cuz u just dont lik luna ::)

YEAH THAT'S THE REASON NOT TO VOTE FOR T.I.

!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2007, 02:02:14 PM »
My vote goes to Lil Flip because of the song "Wish I Was A Kid Again".

or cuz u just dont lik luna ::)

YEAH THAT'S THE REASON NOT TO VOTE FOR T.I.

!!

lol, just as immature as that other guy...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2007, 02:07:23 PM »

well then you are obv. way too immature, and shouldnt be voting in this.

Sorry bruh it's called blowback. 

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2007, 02:11:33 PM »

Well if you would have made a 3rd option of "neither, fuck them both" I would have voted for that. 

And by the way, since you always make a point of "+1" everytime you prop somebody, shouldn't you man up and start with the "-1" everytime you diss someone as well?  I'm just sayin

Lunatic

« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2007, 02:13:15 PM »
Well if you would have made a 3rd option of "neither, fuck them both" I would have voted for that. 
And by the way, since you always make a point of "+1" everytime you prop somebody, shouldn't you man up and start with the "-1" everytime you diss someone as well?  I'm just sayin
u don't like either, don't vote...
man up? LMAO....i didn't diss ur sorry ass
don't believe that shit, ur karma at 41...have a prop if u care that much, 42.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 02:17:20 PM by Lunatic 63 Is Yellin RIP PIMP C »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2007, 02:19:50 PM »
man up? LMAO....i didn't ur punk ass

Hey broskie that doesn't prove anything - you can diss and prop someone within the same hour.  I only brought it up because you're always so eager to make a useless post of "+1".  And since you obviously dissed me, I was giving you a chance to retain some cred and up the "-1". 

Lunatic

« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2007, 02:21:50 PM »
Hey broskie that doesn't prove anything - you can diss and prop someone within the same hour.  I only brought it up because you're always so eager to make a useless post of "+1".  And since you obviously dissed me, I was giving you a chance to retain some cred and up the "-1". 

ok listen
i swear on my fuckin life i didn't just diss u, believe whatever u want :-\
the only time i make use of the diss button is when it's spam or attention whoring
as much as i dis-agree with u on just about everything (besides scarface) i can respect that u know ur shit
so there's no point for me to diss u
check the threads we been arguing in...am i the only 1 arguing against u? nah, there's been good 3-4 total
someone been hatin on my karma well, i'll just assume it's you right back
« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 02:23:41 PM by Lunatic 63 Is Yellin RIP PIMP C »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2007, 02:23:58 PM »

well are the "+1 posts" pointless or not? cuz ur makin quite a HUGE deal over them ;)

smegma

« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2007, 02:25:09 PM »

well are the "+1 posts" pointless or not? cuz ur makin quite a HUGE deal over them ;)

I hope you get AIDS.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2007, 02:30:13 PM »

I hope you get AIDS.

ur girl has aids?!? ;D :D :laugh:

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2007, 02:37:59 PM »

ok listen
the only time i make use of the diss button is when it's spam or attention whoring
as much as i dis-agree with u on just about everything (besides scarface) i can respect that u know ur shit
check the threads we been arguing in...am i the only 1 arguing against u? nah, there's been good 3-4 total

Nobody's really been arguing with me except 8ball.  The majority of what you and your buddy are posting are just co-signs and +1's.  Nobody wants to read an entire fucking thread of useless posts.  It's annoying as fuck, so your forcing me to retaliate.

Lunatic

« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2007, 02:38:50 PM »

ok listen

Nobody's really been arguing with me except 8ball.  The majority of what you and your buddy are posting are just co-signs and +1's.  Nobody wants to read an entire fucking thread of useless posts.  It's annoying as fuck, so your forcing me to retaliate.
8ball, chamillitary, gotti valentino
that's 3 i counted