Author Topic: some thought & questions- can anybody answer  (Read 114 times)

techniec

some thought & questions- can anybody answer
« on: July 03, 2001, 03:16:17 PM »
i have some questions i wanted answered, it would be hella appreciated

one

i neva got too gangsta for radio, i couldnt find it here in toronto, an di ain payin big bucks to listen to ja rule.  what exactly was the content of the daz and snoop letters??? can anybody do me a HUGE  favour and possibly put them up or type em up or something, it would be very much appreciated

another thing, i heard daz told suge to fuck off on his site www.dpgrecordz.com, can anybody holla at me and let me know what was written??

and one more thing, whats the actual official release dates of tha eastsidaz, kurupt and bad azz

peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Mr_Loc

Re: some thought & questions- can anybody answer
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2001, 03:23:20 PM »
okay

1) the letters basically made daz and snoop out to look like bitches that were sucking up to Suge. Daz's had shit like 'please stop harassing me and my family, i have to be scared everywhere i go' or some shit and snoops included shit like 'all the crips i hang with are just snoop dogg groupies'. id type them up but i sold that cd a week after i bought it LOL

2) i dont remember the full message, but it was only a couple of lines basically saying fuck suge and death row slobz

3) kurupt and bad azz - july 17th
   eastsidaz - 31st

techniec

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2001, 03:30:09 PM »
DAMN, MR.LOC, I LUV U! :o
BUT SERIOUSLY I APPRECIATE IT
THANK YOU VERY MUCH

NOW IF I COULD JUST GET SOMEBODY TO TYPE THAT WHOLE SHIT UP...................

techniec

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2001, 03:33:38 PM »
thank u mr.loc i seriously appreciate that,
now if i can only get some  one to type those letters up

and yeah, why the fuck is kurupt and bad azz coming out on the same day? didnt kurupt learn a lesson from last time, when he came out same day as dre??

the dpg dont have a large fan base, so this will hurt sales for sure

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2001, 03:42:59 PM »
yeah kurupt should have come out earlier than all of them, cause everybody has their money then

TheMan

• Lil Geezy
  • I treat a bitch like 7-up, i neva have, i neva will.
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2001, 04:02:15 PM »
I actually just got that cd, I think its pretty good. As gay as Deathrow is, it does have some talent.
STORM

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2001, 04:11:36 AM »
Snoop's Letter:

To: Big Dogg
        (Snoop's Address)

I know that you're surprised to get this from me. Last time we hollered was in October of 1996. I tried to roll up when you was in county jail, but you know popo wouldn't let me in. Big Dogg, word on the street is that we got drama. But until I hear that shit from you, bullshit goez over my head. I ain't sending you this to start no shit: that's Daz adn Dre, or those other mutha fuckas who pop shit cuz they hear you're about to get out. I was hollering at you because I heard you was tellin motha fuckas I rent crips to hang with me. I dont know where that cam from! The niggas that hang with me are Long Beach crips. All they need is to get high and they'll do anything. Now, I know ever since you been hollerin' at that nigga Ketta Rock (??) you heard I'm the shot caller for the Rollin' 60's. So that means, I dont have to pay them shit. They aint nothin but some Snoop Dogg groupies anyway.
   Holla back at me so we can put this behind us.

(Signed)
                   Snoop Dogg

-----------------------------------------------------------

Daz's Letter:

Dear Mr Knight:

Christopher Bowden "C-Style" personally conveyed your messages to me as you instructed him. The seriousness of your statements can not be disregarded. Blatant threats to our lives and our family such as, "Daz gonna get fucked up... I (Suge) run the bloods in Sacramento and I'll (Suge) have them bloods do something to his (Daz's) mama... His (Daz's) baby mama live in my hood, I'm going to have my home girls (Mob Piru Bloods) pull her out the house and beat they ass," are taken extremely seriously. Your references to the "bloods in Sacramento" and the "home girls" in the hood (Mob Piru Bloods) as the groups to carry out the threats against my family and myself, require that we be prepared to defend ourselves in the event that we are attacked. The seriousness of the threats is increased by your involvement with Blood gangs capable of carrying out the threats and their known violent capablities. The number of possible attackers at your disposal to carry out your threats, requires that we remain on edge and uncertain of our safety and our family's. We strive to avoid situation that place out family, ourselves and/or others in positions where they could be hurt or are forced to hurt someone else.
    The tense, insecure, unproductive, and hostile enviroment created by your threats against us makes it impossible for business  to proceed as desired and expected. Your threats placed us on notice that we must constantly look over our shoulders and around corners in a state of continuous uncertainty regarding our family's and our own safety. It is impossible to continue business in a situation where our lives and the lives of our families are threatened. Threats to our phisical well being are contradictory to the successfull execution of the business endeavor and work cannot continue under such dangerous conditions.
    However, we remain committed to reaching a peaceful and posititve resolution to insure that we can continue to do business. We are willing to meet with you and your representatives and discuss the various issues at hand. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely
                                       (signed)
                                    Del Mar Armaud

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2001, 04:14:07 AM »
 Damn dawg.... took me a while to type all that.... I'm thinkin about charging you... j/k

Yeah, well that's exactly what both letters say.... dont be too quick to believe them though... you can't really rely on DeathRow's say.....

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Gate Won

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2001, 07:53:40 AM »
The SNOOP letter was n SNOOPS handwriting
(any1 whos seen his handwriting will recognize it....)

Ill post a pic of it a lil later
http://gatewonproduct.cjb.net

"Without struggle, there is no progress...."

"In order to hold a man down, u must also stay down with him"

"If You Make It To the Top, Don't Forget To Send That Elevator Bac Down"

techniec

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2001, 07:55:11 AM »
yo criminal homie, thanks alot, ive been waiting for a long damn time to read that, i appreciate it, clearly this is bullshit, why would daz write a letter like that, then call him out and say fuck slobs?
and i doubt that snoop wrote that, stupid death row biitchez >:(

Gate Won

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2001, 08:01:47 AM »
obviously DAZ is pastthe RECONCILLIATION point.......
http://gatewonproduct.cjb.net

"Without struggle, there is no progress...."

"In order to hold a man down, u must also stay down with him"

"If You Make It To the Top, Don't Forget To Send That Elevator Bac Down"

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2001, 09:45:24 AM »
hahaha, that's shit is funny even though i don't know what to believe, cause either way you look at it it's funny. either death row would actually waste their time to write something stupid like that or daz and snoop really punked, whatever the case we will probably never find out, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :