Author Topic: "Chris Paul > Steve Nash" - Antonio  (Read 1315 times)

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: "Chris Paul > Steve Nash" - Antonio
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2007, 12:34:20 PM »
Nash is not bad, he's just not MVP material.

dude won it back to back, and had a better season last year than the previous two and was cheated out of MVP by that big fuckin fag ass german. Nash is the best pg in the league.
i gotta agree that he should of won mvp last yr...he had a better yr than his 2 mvp seasons, hands down he deserved it.

I guess people started to realize that Phoenix's system is a fluke...Grant Hill is putting up all-star numbers again. LMAO.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2007, 12:36:51 PM »
When will you learn that stats don't mean shit?

umm...

most importantly: his team is 13-7 in arguably the toughest division.

And funny how I never hear you say "stats don't mean shit" when I'm posting Kobe's numbers or Wade's FTA.

Huh? Kobe's numbers? Kobe is putting up worse numbers than James this year...does that mean he's still not clearly the best player in the league? Come on, now. At least make sense...And where does Wade's FTA come into this discussion? LMAO! Wade's free throw attempts are a result of the NBA's reffing system, nothing else. There's no connection. In fact, Wade probably wants to kill Tim Donaghy right about now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2007, 12:37:39 PM »
^^^true, if your comparing players, wouldnt u most likely look at the stats? lol...

You can compare stats, but stats don't determine the better player...PeACe

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2007, 01:27:11 PM »

dude won it back to back, and had a better season last year than the previous two and was cheated out of MVP by that big fuckin fag ass german.

Are you asking for trouble?

i'm bringin trouble kiddd 8) lmaoo

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2007, 01:32:18 PM »
Tony Parker >> Steve Nash

thats a joke and a half! nash, paul, and williams is close, i wont lie. BUT nash such a better shooter, passer, just much better developed offensive player. which is what you want out of your point gaurd. about that D thing you said, your pg isnt pose to play that bowen/artest defense. there pose to bring the ball and control the offensive side of the game, and nash does that better than anyone else in the leauge.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2007, 02:03:27 PM »
Nash is not bad, he's just not MVP material.

dude won it back to back, and had a better season last year than the previous two and was cheated out of MVP by that big fuckin fag ass german. Nash is the best pg in the league.
i gotta agree that he should of won mvp last yr...he had a better yr than his 2 mvp seasons, hands down he deserved it.

I guess people started to realize that Phoenix's system is a fluke...Grant Hill is putting up all-star numbers again. LMAO.

Definitely a factor of D'Antoni and the fact that his ankles are in tact.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2007, 02:28:04 PM »

thats a joke and a half! nash, paul, and williams is close, i wont lie. BUT nash such a better shooter, passer, just much better developed offensive player. which is what you want out of your point gaurd. about that D thing you said, your pg isnt pose to play that bowen/artest defense. there pose to bring the ball and control the offensive side of the game, and nash does that better than anyone else in the leauge.

Far from a joke...Parker always shits on Nash when the Suns play the Spurs.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2007, 02:32:46 PM »
i say its Williams-Nash-Parker-Paul.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2007, 02:53:24 PM »

and Baron shitted on Dirk last year in the playoffs, you gunna tell me that baron is better than dirk?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2007, 03:06:44 PM »

and Baron shitted on Dirk last year in the playoffs, you gunna tell me that baron is better than dirk?

Horrible analogy...Baron and Dirk play 2 different positions. He's better than Jason Terry, though...PeACe

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2007, 03:33:27 PM »

Thats cuz Nash doesn't play defense. He always sucks against PGs that can score a lot (which is why he ran all over Smush Parker then Jordan Farmar). Parker isn't even in the discussion he's not a real PG.

Kidd > Paul > Nash > Williams.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Sparegeez

« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2007, 03:35:56 PM »
Why aren't you guys bringing up Baron Davis in the conversation? He's arguably the best at his position right now.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2007, 03:41:32 PM »

Horrible analogy...Baron and Dirk play 2 different positions. He's better than Jason Terry, though...PeACe

ur not seein the analogy...dirk obv. just isnt good against the warriors, as nash is not against the spurs. ur also forgetting that the spurs are and ELITE defensive team. there elite cuz they can stop a teams top player (like what they did to lebron). so parker doesnt shit on nash, the spurs D shits on nash, and since the suns arent a great defensive team, parker puts up better numbers than usual.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2007, 03:43:38 PM »
Why aren't you guys bringing up Baron Davis in the conversation? He's arguably the best at his position right now.

he's good but as far a pg's go, CP3, Nash, and Deron are just better.