Author Topic: no homo but its true  (Read 439 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: no homo but its true
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2007, 04:05:49 AM »
You can improve your sight with various home techniques. An eye is basically like a muscle, you gotta excersise it and it will "develop".

How do I excersise it then ?
I've got only -0,5

I've also got 0,5 and I wanna get back to 0,0. My friend had 1,0 and got to 0,5 in a year. Just type "eye excersises" or something like that in google.

What I do usually but I'm still exploring: look to the right, look to the left, up, down and do the same with your eyes closed. Then you make circles with your eyes, if that makes any sense. What else ? Oh, I also splash water in my eyes before I go to sleep (20 times with cold water, 20 times with hot water) and when I wake up (20 times with hot and w20 times with cold). Also if you ever stare in your computer too much, reading a text or something, always look away after few seconds. And last but not least you have to blink at least twice in every 10 seconds. Thats just of the top of my head, there's plenty more.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2007, 05:17:13 AM »
i got specs like my boy snipes

im not even fuckin jokin

in the shop i was like
what does snipes fuck with.
i nominate thee for best alias of the year....

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2007, 11:40:31 AM »

im not even fuckin jokin

in the shop i was like

:laugh:

You can improve your sight with various home techniques. An eye is basically like a muscle, you gotta excersise it and it will "develop".

How do I excersise it then ?
I've got only -0,5

I've also got 0,5 and I wanna get back to 0,0. My friend had 1,0 and got to 0,5 in a year. Just type "eye excersises" or something like that in google.

What I do usually but I'm still exploring: look to the right, look to the left, up, down and do the same with your eyes closed. Then you make circles with your eyes, if that makes any sense. What else ? Oh, I also splash water in my eyes before I go to sleep (20 times with cold water, 20 times with hot water) and when I wake up (20 times with hot and w20 times with cold). Also if you ever stare in your computer too much, reading a text or something, always look away after few seconds. And last but not least you have to blink at least twice in every 10 seconds. Thats just of the top of my head, there's plenty more.

Thanks

kemizt

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2007, 11:49:11 AM »

swangin and bangin

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2007, 01:16:12 PM »

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2007, 05:32:54 PM »
^good call.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2007, 02:05:45 PM »

im not even fuckin jokin

in the shop i was like
i nominate thee for best alias of the year....
I wholeheartedly concur with thee.

I'm practically blind in my left eye.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE