Author Topic: Any one here smoke cigars  (Read 269 times)

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Any one here smoke cigars
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2007, 07:25:43 PM »
Only thing that sucks about cigars, are that they leave a strong odor in your mouth and on your hands for a while. Other than that, its cool to have one every now and then with a nice drink to go with it :)

Money

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2007, 07:40:51 PM »
only when im with the bosses.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2007, 08:06:06 PM »
i use to smoke one every time i went to a club or a bar but since 2 years there's a new law where i live that state you can't smoke in a restaurant/bar /club. In the summer i'll go to the cigar club and smoke a cuban but it's really occasional, i dont want to get out in the cold for a cigar. I dont want to smoke that in my house either. I really like the special edition of the sweet Romeo & juliette, i use to smoke me a phat ass monte cristo #4 but i aint touched a cigar that big in years

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2007, 09:06:59 PM »
Only thing that sucks about cigars, are that they leave a strong odor in your mouth and on your hands for a while. Other than that, its cool to have one every now and then with a nice drink to go with it :)

yea but also a sign of a expensive cigar, you gotta take ya time with emm and with high end cigars let the ash on the end build up it cools the cigar smoke down a lot makes it tast a lot better dont let it get past 1 1/2 inches tho "ash all over the dash"

i use to smoke one every time i went to a club or a bar but since 2 years there's a new law where i live that state you can't smoke in a restaurant/bar /club. In the summer i'll go to the cigar club and smoke a cuban but it's really occasional, i dont want to get out in the cold for a cigar. I dont want to smoke that in my house either. I really like the special edition of the sweet Romeo & juliette, i use to smoke me a phat ass monte cristo #4 but i aint touched a cigar that big in years

yea the big ones can fuck you up for 2 days sometimes

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2007, 08:36:43 AM »
if im feeling pretentious, other than that, no cigs, no cigars, just weed, i dont hardly roll blunts anymore, usually bowls

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2007, 10:26:20 AM »
only on special occassions (i.e. friends birthday etc). other than that i stick to rollies and a bit of weed.

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2007, 12:19:03 PM »
thats mad im cigars 100% of the time

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2007, 12:41:20 PM »
there's a new law where i live that state you can't smoke in a restaurant/bar /club.
U live in AZ?
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2007, 02:40:14 PM »
there's a new law where i live that state you can't smoke in a restaurant/bar /club.
U live in AZ?
probably new york or jersey