Author Topic: The Official DUBCC Mitt ROMNEY FAN CLUB  (Read 310 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: The Official DUBCC Mitt ROMNEY FAN CLUB
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2007, 01:46:23 PM »
Mitt Romney has no swag.
Romeny has plenty of swag. It's why he's in the thick of the race (aside from the millions of dollars he contributes to his own campaign). It's Giuliani who has no swag.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2007, 02:23:42 PM »
U serious? Guiliani knows what's up. He pulled Mitt's hoe card by calling him out on those illegals cutting his grass.

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 02:28:15 PM »
U serious? Guiliani knows what's up. He pulled Mitt's hoe card by calling him out on those illegals cutting his grass.
If you hire a company to do yard work on your property how are you suppose to know wether everyone working for the company is a legal resident? And who is Mr. Marry My Own Cousin to criticize anyones personal life?

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 02:49:58 PM »
If you hire a company to do yard work on your property how are you suppose to know wether everyone working for the company is a legal resident? And who is Mr. Marry My Own Cousin to criticize anyones personal life?
For a guy so against illigal immigrants, it's funny that he had them trimming his shrubs. Guiliani just pointed out the irony of it. That has nothing to do with his personal life, which you and everyone loves to use against Guiliani. All I'ma say is this: the leaders with the worst personal lives usually make the best leaders. Step ya history game up, duke!

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2007, 02:57:26 PM »
For a guy so against illigal immigrants, it's funny that he had them trimming his shrubs. Guiliani just pointed out the irony of it. That has nothing to do with his personal life, which you and everyone loves to use against Guiliani. All I'ma say is this: the leaders with the worst personal lives usually make the best leaders. Step ya history game up, duke!
Please tell me how was Romeny suppose to know that the workers were illegal? He hired the company to work on his property, not indivdual workers.

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2007, 03:02:38 PM »
Please tell me how was Romeny suppose to know that the workers were illegal? He hired the company to work on his property, not indivdual workers.
That's not the point. He still had them on his property. He shouldn't be so cheap when he hires a company next time.

Rudy may fuck his cousins, but his main political agaenda is not to prevent cousin fucking.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2007, 03:08:05 PM »
That's not the point. He still had them on his property. He shouldn't be so cheap when he hires a company next time.

Rudy may fuck his cousins, but his main political agaenda is not to prevent cousin fucking.
What do you mean that's not the point? That's the entire point. If he couldn't have known that they were illegals, how is he suppose to kick them off his property?

Giuliani's main political agenda may not be cousin fucking, but his agenda will bankrupt the nation.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2007, 03:41:23 PM »

What do you mean that's not the point? That's the entire point. If he couldn't have known that they were illegals, how is he suppose to kick them off his property?

Giuliani's main political agenda may not be cousin fucking, but his agenda will bankrupt the nation.
Oh, and fuck Giuliani too. He's got swag, but that's where it stops.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2007, 09:21:52 PM »
guiliani is a scumbag

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2007, 09:42:11 PM »
It seems to me that you're arguing for cousin fucking over allowing illegal immigration, Sik. ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2007, 09:59:49 PM »
It seems to me that you're arguing for cousin fucking over allowing illegal immigration, Sik. ;)
I don't think I have the right to judge people's personal decisions  ;D

THA SAUCE HOUSE