Author Topic: Superiority  (Read 1049 times)

D-Reborn

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Death is certain, life is not
Re: Superiority
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2007, 04:20:24 PM »
My grandmother tells me this, 'nobody is better than nobody'. That's how you gots to look at it homie. And it's the truth. I'm no better than anybody else on this earth. And no nobody is better than me. They can think that, but they just tellin' themselves lies.

;D
lol, no disrespect but this world dont give a fuck about what you are but what you have. for instance, let's say pimp my ride, you don't see xzibit with people who really need that shit but mostly stupid white people who want a bass system in their cars and shit. always always what you have, you have nothing nobody give a fuck whether your breathin or six feet under you wont appear on the news nothing, your momma will be the only one who miss you. you have regular things (being white help too) and everyone will see you on topstory, i mean while you are reading this muthafuckas gettin stabbed and you'll never know about it, people gettin evicted and starvin and you'll never know about it...
I know that's the truth. But nobody should even pay attention to that shit. That's the media. Fuck that shit. You can't grow up wit that shit. You gotta griw up wit the real truth.

Ain't nobody better than nobody. And that can be a reply to your post too. Ain't nobody better than them cats. Not me, not you, not the President, not fuckin' Busta Rhymes or P. Diddy. We all on the same level. Fuck what they tell you :D
i know what you mean, that shit is true but nobody give a fuck about that, i do tho, but i forget about it when i walk in the street cause i know some people think they better then me and shit so you can't go like "fellow fellow, nobody's better then nobody" cause they will laugh their ass off at you, plus what i was sayin unfortunately you are what you have, i'm not talkin about ignorant ass rappers like diddy and shit but most people think like that and you can't change that, you can't start a crusade against society prejudices cause they are way too big and spread, only thing you can do is try to make all money you can make

8) 8) 8)

Elevz

« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2007, 02:57:01 AM »
Keep telling yourself that, but at the end of the day money is the currency for everything in life. It's money that'll allow you to eat. It's money you('re supposed to) earn for what you're worth. The more you're worth, the more you'll be paid. Life is straight economics like that. You can convince yourself you're worth as much as P. Diddy, but that won't alter the truth about how much the world values you.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2007, 08:48:02 AM »
But just becuz they got money, don't make them better than you. When ya'll say that shit ya'll puttin' ya'll selves down. People wit money THINK they are better than everybody but they are not really not, that's what I'm tryin' to say.

Elevz

« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2007, 09:35:33 AM »
But just becuz they got money, don't make them better than you. When ya'll say that shit ya'll puttin' ya'll selves down. People wit money THINK they are better than everybody but they are not really not, that's what I'm tryin' to say.

Society tends to think otherwise. Being part of society yourself, what you just said truly is contradictory.

When you like the album a rapper put out, you go out and buy it. Him and the people with him who are responsible for it get paid. You valued it, you thought it was worth your money.
When you go out and buy a hamburger, you pay the people for their efforts. A good hamburger is worth a few dollars, while you're not willing to pay a lot for a piece that tastes like rubber. More valuing going on there.
When you have a job, your boss pays you for your efforts. He evaluates what you're worth, and you get paid likewise. If you're underpaid, that's telling you more about your own services and your lack of knowing what your services are worth, than it does make your boss evil. If you valued your services at minimum wage, that's your problem. You're undervaluating yourself - you don't get paid.

Everything you do in life is based on such terms. Sometimes you'll get paid in terms of friendship and love, but in the end it all comes down to economics. Would you go down on a girl who treats you like shit? Would you work your ass off for a dollar an hour?

That is the power of economics. Money is just the physical, measurable currency of success.

That's also why you shouldn't give your money to anonymous bums. Don't give anything for nothing. People should earn what they get. Offer friendship, gratefulness, or anything at all... But don't claim the right to demand what's not yours. It's opposing the laws of nature.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2007, 10:11:11 AM »
Yup, who you think created this whole system. These devils already had money, with they banks and shit why not created a system, that majority of them would be on top of.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2007, 10:13:08 AM »
My last post, I was goin' to put that about society but I changed my mind and made it short, becuz I know how the world operates. I know it's like that. But we all people. And no matter what money tells you, it don't make you the person.

Now I'ma go off my topic here to assist yours. ;D Just becuz a co-worker makes more than you don't mean shit. He can be a lier, stealer and a backstabber who cheats on his wife with prostitutes. While you are the good-hearted, would do anythang for anybody single man. Pay, don't mean shit.

Now back to my topic, that don't mean shit either becuz we all have our faults but, like my grandmother says 'Nobody's better than nobody and don't you think otherwise'. And that's the truth. (My argument goes up higher if you know what I mean and I don't want to change this into the last discussion, lol) But I'll say it. We was all put here for a reason and the man upstairs doesn't judge one human life over the other and neither should we. (Eleven homie, I ain't tryin' to say that at chu just becuz either ;D)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 10:15:44 AM by QuietTruth »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2007, 10:14:29 AM »
Yup, who you think created this whole system. These devils already had money, with they banks and shit why not created a system, that majority of them would be on top of.
And they no better than the poor or helpless. For real.

Elevz

« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2007, 11:12:33 AM »
That's true though. Having money isn't necessarily a credible way to measure one's value. Some people gather their money in shady ways, while others live by the unearned. We've got laws to protect us from criminals though. I don't think anyone would rightfully think you can take any unlawful or dishonest way of gaining money as a virtue. You call it the man upstairs who tells us what's good, I call it nature, but in the end it's all the same.

In a way I agree with your grandmother. You shouldn't just pick one person over another. Everyman is equal in his potential righteousness. On the other hand, I do find it very important to pass judgement on people based on their actions. If you're an asshole, you'll be an asshole to me. The ability to judge is an important part of human consciousness. Use it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2007, 01:13:20 PM »
^ Which is also true, in those last statements you said. I hear you. Can't like everybody at the same time.

Everyman is equal in his potential righteousness.
Exactly homie. Exactly.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2007, 12:09:25 PM »
This just boils down to white supremacy (No not just the men walking around in hood). It gets deeper than that. One thing I like about Islam, is that when they go on the hajj, they all wear the same thing, doesn't matter if ones a doctor, lawyer,cab driver etc. All equal and I can dig that.

but the thing bout islam i cant really take in is taht they have such backwards tradition in the arabian muslim countries..... really gives out the impression that its really sumthing of the past.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 29, 2007, 10:21:44 AM »
This just boils down to white supremacy (No not just the men walking around in hood). It gets deeper than that. One thing I like about Islam, is that when they go on the hajj, they all wear the same thing, doesn't matter if ones a doctor, lawyer,cab driver etc. All equal and I can dig that.

but the thing bout islam i cant really take in is taht they have such backwards tradition in the arabian muslim countries..... really gives out the impression that its really sumthing of the past.
backwards? like how they treat women?

Sikotic™

« Reply #41 on: December 29, 2007, 05:30:50 PM »
The superiority complex is simply a part of human nature. It's what makes us so dynamic in both positive and negative aspects.

Positively: you envy another person for their social rank, their bitch, their material things, etc. and you push yourself to be elevated to that level.

Negatively: you suppress a group of people, make them the scapegoats of society, keep them at the bottom of the ladder in order to keep your feeling of superiority in tact.

In reality we're all equal: we come here and leave here the same way. So since we as humans must feel as if they are better than anyone else, they much act in this behavior.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elevz

« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2007, 01:59:28 AM »
In reality we're all equal: we come here and leave here the same way.

So just because we all die one day, and we've all been born one day, does that mean that everything that comes in between is disposable and no man is superior to any other? As if virtuosity doesn't exist, and it doesn't matter what a man does with his life?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2007, 05:44:41 PM »
You cannot serve God and Mammon.

Society makes you feel that you need material things to be happy. Plain and simple. This is why it is written that Satan rules this Earth. Shit rolls downhill my friends. This  view that money equals everything is programmed into you by your social conditioning. Everything you ever known has been the idea of a few elites plan for centuries. The education system, our media, our history books have been a conditioning tool that started a long time ago.
 Humanitarianism and service to others is what truly matters. Everyone is truly created equal. This is the only way that we can create a better world. Money and materialism brings along selfishness, and greed.
 For example. My boss is a multi-millionare and I work with him on a personal level everyday. There is not an ounce of respect for others in his goal of making as much money as possible. He tells me to go fuck myself everyday for asking him a simple question and he treats people like shit. He refers to us as his 'help' in conversation like we are a lower breed of human. In a heart beat he would throw a working man out on his ass to make a quick buck while the mans family starves. 

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2007, 11:09:34 AM »
The collective existence of all differences reaching their full potential based on those differences equals absolute equality. When we can do this then that when the word equality comes in but now its just an illusion. How we equal when some of us are susceptible to certain disease , or some of us can withstand the rays of the sun and some cant, there 9 ether and 6 ether?