Author Topic: The Fixxers - "Smoke 2 Much"  (Read 394 times)

freewayricky

• 'G'
  • U Niggaz Caint Be Serious???!!!!
The Fixxers - "Smoke 2 Much"
« on: December 14, 2007, 05:26:41 PM »
New Fixxers joint!!! Get it here -

http://get-a-bar.blogspot.com/2007/12/dj-quik-get-it-together.html

Get a Bar!

Dopeisjay

Re: The Fixxers - "Smoke 2 Much"
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 05:42:26 PM »
yeah  Damizza did hack into quik's myspace before..
mizza had his ways of setting people up too.. he tried to set up shade sheist.. aswell..

stayinalive

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 06:32:52 PM »
what? damizza hacked quiks myspace? what?

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 06:36:09 PM »
what? damizza hacked quiks myspace? what?

..Well I Know Mizza  & Quik had an issue before, same time as Mizza & Shade Shiest/ NUNE falling Out..
But Mizza hack Quik's Site..why would he do that??

I Know they had beef before..Peep Info rite Hurr

DJ Quik & Shade Sheist vs. Damizza & Baby Ree

It seems like legendary producer and artist DJ Quik and Damizza's Baby Ree Entertainment former affilliation is all in the past. On DJ Quik's MySpace, he explains why he now has beef with them. Shade Sheist had words on Damizza & Baby Ree on his MySpace aswell. The two are now said to collaborate on a number of things.

From DJ Quik:

"To all my fans and business associates,

I am writing this letter because there has been an outside company named Baby Ree/P3 Entertainment which consists of Pablo Chapparo Jr. , Damian Young , Kuan Motley , & Jorge Lozano. This company had some business dealings with my company Mad Science Recordings in the past that had ended last year. There have been many different things that this company has done without my approval , selling my product on ebay as well as other places , speaking trash about people who work for me , causing me to lose money on touring opportunities , and the latest changing my passwords on my Mad Science website as well as all the email addresses so I am unable to conduct my business properly as I have been. These companies along with the individual's who work for them have refused to give me back control of my website as well as all the web addresses so I have been unable to operate in the professional maner that I handle my business. I want you all to know that if you receive any emails from any of the Mad Science.com addresses or any kind of funny stuff that is coming from these companies and not myself or anyone that works for me.

If you could please inform me of anything that might look suspicious that is sent to you from any of these companies or Mad Science.comaddresses , because of the actions that Baby Ree/P3 have done to try and sabotage me and my companies. Thank you all for you're continued support for me and my companies and please feel free to reach out to me with any questions that you might have.

Best regards,

DJ QUIK"

FROM SHADE SHEIST:

"The Monster They Call "Damizza: Damion Young"

A lot can be said about the monster that became Damizza. I would know, I ran a record label with the man for almost a decade. I guess I should've saw it coming, the signs were everywhere. A once very humble cat seemingly overnight turned into an arrogant jerk. I guess being on the road with me for all those years started to get to his head because he really became a character. I almost want to say a Diva. At first I didn't see it.. but at the time I was making a lot of money, more money than I had ever seen in my life, and money tends to cause you to let things slide as you do find out about them..

Things like not getting proper credit for songs I wrote and beats I produced. You would never know that Shade Sheist knew how to do anything except rap because anytime Damion Young introduced me I was simply his artist. But what people dont know is I played a much bigger role in Damions success than he would like you to believe. So why dont we fuck with each other anymore? Because he decided his rap career was more important than mine. Its crazy to hear me say that, simply because Damizza cant rap for shit. But this man told me I was disloyal because I wouldnt support his attempt at dropping a solo album. For those that dont know: This has been Damizzas intention all along, to end up being a big Rap Star. If I look hard enough I bet I can find his rap demo from when he was 16. It goes back that far.

Money caused me to allow this man to take credit from me for songs I wrote, produced and on some occasions, mixed. But he went too far when he took a song that my boy N.U.N.E. wrote with Knocturnal and sold it to the Westside Connection without offering any kind of explanation OR compensation. In fact, Damizza hired Dj Quik to mix this specific record.

I couldnt count the number of times I have saved Mizza from getting his head knocked off, or worse, from individuals who have been snaked by this man in some way. But the funny thing is, these same cats would go and work with this fool again! He really had a way with persuading people to work with him. And he can thank his position at Power 106 for that.

So I eventually get fed up with all of the arrogance and the big ego that has grown inside of this man and I suggest to him that he take a look at the person he has become. So what was his response? If you dont like it you can put yourself out! He also said this to Nune, as Nune and I were the brains behind the machine that was Baby Ree Entertainment. So what do we do? We go and incorporate a company called Put Yourself Out Entertainment and we basically tell Mizza to fuck off.

He takes that shit way personal and it becomes his mission in life to destroy my career and everything that we had just spent all of these years building. It started with him saying that he owned all of the masters we had recorded and I would need to go through him in order to gain clearance to use any of the material. Then he switched it up and said that I could use the records as long as I got permission from the producers I worked with on the material. Sounded cool to me, so I agreed to it. Little did I know, Damizza had already laid the groundwork and started going around to anyone he could get next to and told them that I was practicing bad business. So all of a sudden, these cats that I used to be able to get on the phone with at any given time, started to not answer any of my calls. And Im not talking about some of em. ALL of em turned on ya boy like I didnt even exist!

Oh, but he didnt stop there. Nune gets a random phone call from Damizza one day and he tells him to let me know that he owns the url to my website www.ShadeSheist.com and that if I wanted it back I would need to give him something for it. You already know I told him to keep the shit and he ended up having the address redirect to the Baby Ree website. So all of my fans were forced to land on his bullshit page that he copied from mine. See, I handled all the web design at Baby Ree as well, so when I left, Damizza hired a web designing company to just copy my companys web design but with all of his information, photos, etc.

It didnt even stop there! Damizza goes and takes my production equipment from a producer I let borrow it, and again holds my shit at ransom at the Baby Ree offices in North Hollywood. I round up a few of my dawgs and we take a trip up there to retrieve my property. We get to the office building and are met by Mizzas goons Pablo and Triple, who are supposed to be Baby Ree managers. They deny us entry into the building. Thats when 3 vehicles pull up and about 10-12 individuals hop out and surround us. What the fuck!? Yeah.. thats what I wouldve been saying, except I knew this was goin to happen before it happened. How did I know? Because Damizza was stupid enough to call a man he didnt realize was my relative and asks for protection for his office and employees. My relative hit me up before we even got there, so we were ready and we ended up getting my equipment without incident. I called Mizza that night and told him he had just pushed the line of business and it was now personal.

Its almost 2.5 years later and I get a random call from Mizza asking me to come meet him at his house because we needed to finally have that talk. Im thinking this man has looked back on his past, realized his mistakes and is about to come clean on some shit. Nothing like that! We sit and have a pointless discussion for almost an hour, only for him to reveal the real reason why he invited me over... To tell me he dissed me on wax and he wanted a chance to explain himself before I heard the line and took it the wrong way. I left his home before I ended up somewhere I didnt need to be, if you catch my drift.

I could go on forever documenting how Mizza left me to fend for myself when they threw me on the front page of the L.A. Times regarding a payola scandal, how he told me to go work at McDonalds when I filed for bankruptcy a few years ago, how he lied to folks and had them weary of me by saying I stole money from record labels while he cleaned out my recording budgets on shit unrelated to my projects, how he caused me to lose deals I had on the table by putting false shit into peoples ears, specifically the Capitol Records deal for Nune, and the Universal deal for my label, and how he currently has me in legal turmoil because of his company forging my signature on documents I never signed. Mizza knows what he has done and that is why he has steered clear and far away from me.

Every day it seems I find out about something else Mizza did while we were still working together. Now Im catchin wind of all the shit he has done to other artists and it doesnt surprise me one bit. My peers warned me a long time ago and I guess its my fault I didnt listen. But Im grown now and I own my own company and I can thank my past for that. I moved over 172K units last year, more units than I ever moved while working with Damizza, so remember that before you think Im just coming down on the man. He deserves everything he has coming to him. Thats my word.

If you support SHADE SHEIST & DJ QUIK.. please repost and forward this message to everyone you know.

SHADE SHEIST"

http://www.myspace.com/djquik

http://myspace.com/therealshadesheist
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 06:40:58 PM by Mackin4Life »
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2007, 06:41:17 PM »
Im feelin this track, it hot!!!

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 06:42:15 PM »
New Fixxers joint!!! Get it here -

http://get-a-bar.blogspot.com/2007/12/dj-quik-get-it-together.html

Get a Bar!

Oh BTW..That Track is Super Dope!!!!!
It's the only Track different from the rest!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2007, 10:47:27 PM »

I've never heard of anything like that before.  What would give you that idea?

mizza had his ways of setting people up too.. he tried to set up shade sheist.. aswell..

i really don't think you have any basis to be saying any of that shit, so just stop.

Avalanche

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2007, 11:50:33 PM »
damizza lives in the lou?

Dopeisjay

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2007, 11:24:30 AM »
What makes me say that?.. Ask quik yourself.. He'll tell u.. Damizza and his crew stole the password and were holdin from him..  Also.. Shade sheist had the same shit happen except.. That he was set up..  Yeah I'm a mizza fan.. But.. The shit he dud was fucked up.. Why do you think quik dosent fuck with him anymore.. I'm not trying to diss or whatever.. And anyone who sees my post know I speak true shit.. So there ya go.. That's what happen..  That he was set up.. And they were about to

I've never heard of anything like that before.  What would give you that idea?

i really don't think you have any basis to be saying any of that shit, so just stop.

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2007, 11:33:08 AM »
track is real nice, i hope the fixxers album will sound more like this than "can u werk with that" cuz that shits is hella wack