Author Topic: Outlawz Discography Review (D~Nice Edition)  (Read 496 times)

D~Nice

Re: Outlawz Discography Review (D~Nice Edition)
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 10:07:18 AM »
The reviews is on point mayn! Could've rated Outlaw 4 Life 2005 A.P higher cause that album is their best IMO, for example Ghetto Gospel Part 2 is so fuckin great on dat album.. 2nd best be Ride Wit Us Or Collide Wit Us.
Who do it like the maddafuckin Outlawz..? Who? NOOBODY!!

I don't know, you should listen to their RAL album, dope shit. Wish they would have stayed over there.

jbel1021

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2008, 06:45:03 PM »
Great review D-Nice.  The Outlawz are one of the only groups left to really speak on topics that most rappers don't bother to bring up.  I currently own Thug In Thug Out, Outlawz 4 Life, and Blood Brothers.  I've listened to their other albums but personally, these three are the only ones that I don't get sick of.

D~Nice

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2008, 07:31:15 PM »
Great review D-Nice.  The Outlawz are one of the only groups left to really speak on topics that most rappers don't bother to bring up.  I currently own Thug In Thug Out, Outlawz 4 Life, and Blood Brothers.  I've listened to their other albums but personally, these three are the only ones that I don't get sick of.

Yeah those are 3 very dope albums. I really don't understand all of the criticism that they get but now they are working with Focus and Hi Tek alot more so the beats are starting to match the rhymes.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2008, 11:55:28 PM »
maan i dint know these guys had so many records.

Props for the reviews, info and taking the time to piece this togther.