Author Topic: Pat Riley says Wade + Marion = the next Jordan + Pippen  (Read 340 times)

thisoneguy360

Re: Pat Riley says Wade + Marion = the next Jordan + Pippen
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2008, 08:32:21 PM »
hahahahahahahahahaha

well it's going to be interesting to see what they can do down in south beach

thisoneguy360

« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2008, 08:39:34 PM »
NOw i might be wrong here but they dont have a great supporting cast they ahd a few years ago right? and this is the reason why they started slumping no??

The reason they started slumping is because of who Shaq is...if he's not "motivated", he doesn't put in the work. Now, he's so far behind that it'll take much more than just motivation to get him back into playing shape... I think a miracle is the right word to use.
c'mon Nik, i don't think shaq is the reason they've started slumping..i think the loss of kapono & posey (combined) really hurt them

It's a mix of the two

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2008, 08:58:21 PM »
I won't put all the blame on Shaq but I think its obvious he didn't give a fuck about that team. The fucked up part is he was getting paid so much that Miami couldn't even afford to really woo guys that otherwise would've signed (ie: Mo Williams). They'll be alright tho. They got rid of him in the nick of time, brought in a great player to compliment Wade in Marion, they'll have a lottery pick, and they have a few expiring contracts coming off their books this summer.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

SGV

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 08:31:21 AM »
Heat win, Shaq has nothing to do with it.

Heat lose, Shaq has all to do with it.

Shaq hates are something else.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2008, 08:36:53 AM »
The truth is in the middle.

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2008, 08:41:27 AM »

lol for real..sometimes they take it a bit 2 far
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2008, 11:42:41 AM »
NOw i might be wrong here but they dont have a great supporting cast they ahd a few years ago right? and this is the reason why they started slumping no??

The reason they started slumping is because of who Shaq is...if he's not "motivated", he doesn't put in the work. Now, he's so far behind that it'll take much more than just motivation to get him back into playing shape... I think a miracle is the right word to use.
c'mon Nik, i don't think shaq is the reason they've started slumping..i think the loss of kapono & posey (combined) really hurt them

Really? So if Shaq was as "motivated" as he was when he first got to the team, they woulda' been just as bad? Come on, now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2008, 11:44:08 AM »

lol for real..sometimes they take it a bit 2 far

Of course Shaq was a great complimentary player in Heat's title run...But when he stopped giving a fuck, he just became a huge liability. It's no secret.

blue crew

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2008, 06:18:44 PM »
Shaq haters need to give it a rest already.  ::)

as for the TOPIC, the niggas wade and marion, both of them is great players but they aint fuccin with what pippen and jordan did. two 3 peats in 8 years and we all know jordan is the greatest player ever. wade can't get close to that, just like none of all these other niggas can.

wcsoldier

« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2008, 04:19:22 AM »
Pat Riley is annoying , his team is 9-39 and he keeps talking ... his ball club sucks, he did a horrible work this offseason .. be a man and leave the organization admitting youre wrong for once .. not leaving by undergoing a surgery or you usual excuses