Author Topic: THIS OR THAT (Beatage Edition)  (Read 207 times)

Nat Turner-reincarnated

Re: THIS OR THAT (Beatage Edition)
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2007, 02:17:42 PM »
north America is only not civilized because police arent allowed to beat blacks and send a message to their community the same way you teach animals, that they cant lay around smoking crack cocaine and drinking malt liquor all day when they have 3 or 4 kids sitting inside a powerless home. you seem like a smart guy, seeing as youre a nigger who can type, why dont you educate your family about things like drugs, incest, and domestic violence. they could use your help
Why don't u devils get your fucking liquor stores and gun stores out of our neighborhoods.  Then when niggaz try moving to the suburbs they still get treated like shit. Looking at us like we don't belong fuck u devils. INCEST! hahaha you devils not talking about incest are you know dont even do it to ya self for real.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2007, 02:19:51 PM »
white girls are easy too...but some black girls can be so incredibly insecure that having lighter skin is enough to snatch the pussy up.
I will not lie that is true sometimes. hey if they want lighter skin they can die with the rest of yall devils. we dont need any recessive weak genes in our pool.

but the thing is, you have whites genes in your blood. if you didnt, you wouldnt be able to type on this computer right now, you'd be foraging around your ghetto for cheap snacks or marijuana or worse, crack. possibly stopping by to have sex with a fat hood rat if you so inclined. we gave you the intelligent family lineage to realize the utter wekness of african blood, and this is how you act? god its like a teen in puberty
you devils cant trick me with that you civilized us bullshit. you devils were in the caves/ mountains; Caucasus mountains, caucasians you connect the dots you idiot.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2007, 02:21:19 PM »
north America is only not civilized because police arent allowed to beat blacks and send a message to their community the same way you teach animals, that they cant lay around smoking crack cocaine and drinking malt liquor all day when they have 3 or 4 kids sitting inside a powerless home. you seem like a smart guy, seeing as youre a nigger who can type, why dont you educate your family about things like drugs, incest, and domestic violence. they could use your help
Why don't u devils get your fucking liquor stores and gun stores out of our neighborhoods.  Then when niggaz try moving to the suburbs they still get treated like shit. Looking at us like we don't belong fuck u devils. INCEST! hahaha you devils not talking about incest are you know dont even do it to ya self for real.

im sorry, its not my fault niggers like getting drunk and killing each other, i guess its all just part of gods plan to protect earth from overpopulation, especially with a lazy unnatractive race like africans. as for the suburbs, please man, you know youd just trash and ruin hose neighborhoods like you did yours. lets be real.

Joseph Bonanno

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • My library = triller than yours
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2007, 02:25:28 PM »
nigger

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 02:28:36 PM »
nigger
when all else fails the typical "nigger; gets thrown at us. hahahha that shit dont work. im calm, cool, and collective. thats why my plan to kill all you devils will be efficient. go fuck a dog or suck a horse dick.

Uncle Ruckus

• Lil Geezy
  • Thank God for the White Man's code of law.
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2007, 02:35:22 PM »
Amen. They gave us discipline, jobs, put structure in our lives, took us out the jungle. And what we do to show our appreciation? We march up and die on the street. We vote. Carrions.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/f6d4tm9ilWI&amp;rel=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/f6d4tm9ilWI&amp;rel=1</a>
Ain't no nigger ever been good at drawing! If Michelangelo had been black, Jesus would look like George Jefferson!

Dr. Octagon

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2007, 02:46:55 PM »
 :D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tk-SEJDaGCs&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Tk-SEJDaGCs&amp;autoplay=0</a>

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2007, 03:55:16 PM »
 :'(

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2007, 04:06:00 PM »
Fuck barney