Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Smokin Xmas Concert Review @ House of Blues, LA  (Read 666 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: Snoop Dogg Smokin Xmas Concert Review @ House of Blues, LA
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 11:28:46 AM »
this is thread like this one which makes me regret the fact I live 6000 miles from L.A  :'(

Okka

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 01:00:32 PM »
I wish i could've been there, it would be dope, if somebody had some footage of it, but i guess not  :-\

YOUNG MAYLAY

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2007, 06:25:38 PM »
WES INDEED ! !  IT WAS ALL DONE FOR WORTHY CAUSE, AND A MAJOR EVENT TO REMEMBER FOR THE WEST. . EVERYBODY FROM THE STREETS TO THE SUITES SUPPORTED THE SOLD OUT VENUE . .  I SALUTE EACH AND EVERY PERSON THAT WAS INVOLVED FROM THE ARTIST TO THE FANS IT WAS ALL WES.. 

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2007, 09:45:55 AM »
WES INDEED ! !  IT WAS ALL DONE FOR WORTHY CAUSE, AND A MAJOR EVENT TO REMEMBER FOR THE WEST. . EVERYBODY FROM THE STREETS TO THE SUITES SUPPORTED THE SOLD OUT VENUE . .  I SALUTE EACH AND EVERY PERSON THAT WAS INVOLVED FROM THE ARTIST TO THE FANS IT WAS ALL WES.. 
Couldntve said it better myself! And dont 4get the "Westurn Union" performed as well as the HBs(Hustle Boys).............Everybody was n the building. That shit was so West my folks. You had 2 be there!!!!!!!!

Chuuch!

Lucc

• 'G'
  • Im Coming for the crown!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 09:47:33 AM »
Oh and dont 4get my nigga "Glasses Malone" was n the billin.............. Chuuch G!!!!!!!!!!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2007, 10:14:39 AM »
Chuuch!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2007, 01:34:26 PM »
So was Tha Trapp. Oh and I heard this dude named Clint Dogg was there too, he was trying to go after Tha Trapp but I guess they ran away cause he didn't catch them!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2007, 01:47:01 PM »
fuck snoop.